What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Easiest way to make hash! Quick Wash ISO!

Fun_Go

so i just proceed the same way using solid instead than trims and i'll have a good hash.....nice to know, it sounds really good, let's see how it works.......thanx Papuls;)

OriginalMan

Mad props to MM for this thread. I have had the pleasure to make some of this iso hash due to this thread, and got a few of my friends blasted. A lil goes a long way. :respect: :joint:

hilldweller

Yeah! Im stoked to see you use scrap instead of just tossin it out.the bummer is that im afraid to try this technique due to the trace of impurities in the iso, like most things to get somethin good it takes time ...so I will save my scrap to a resonable amount then wash it with ice water,via aqua lab technologies.I think that I have reaped up to 5gr per oz. check it out on ilife's thread.

flexo

jammo1988 said:
is it possible to use fresh bud instead of dried?

i have a moldy grapefruit that i want to use asap

yes it's totally possible with fresh bud. in MM's first post he states that he's using freshly cut bud off a plant infected with spider mites for this tutorial.

I've used fresh bud also and have no complaints at all. it works well either way I'd say.

give it a go & enjoy, its real easy

regarding the mold.......
Has anyone ever tried QWISO with moldy bud? whats the outcome... is it safe?

Last edited:

flexo

looks great rusto............

as for getting it off the razor, If its not oily and ultra sticky you should be able to get it off clean, let it cool down a bit till it gets hard.
If that doesnt work I use two razors to get the ultra sticky ISO, put the razor in the fridge for a couple of minutes.

Last edited:

Hashmasta-Kut

honey oil addict
Veteran
heat the back of the razor and use a pin or something to slide/scrape it off easily. then heat the pin to release it off that.

G

guest5703

Hey everyone, I can't begin to explain how great QWISO is when you don't have bags or anything. I seriously love this shit...WHEN ITS MADE RIGHT. I have a pic of some I just scrapped, and it's super easy to mold and bubbles like hell. Smokes so strong!!!

TELL ME THAT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE HASH FROM THE BAGS!!!

You can see the difference in quality, the darker shit was shaken for about 30-40 seconds the other, 20 seconds or less baby!!!

BOMB!!!!! PEACE EVERYONE THANKS FOR THE HELP!!!

Last edited:
S

Shmike

That looks awesome caligreen! How do you prefer to smoke that stuff?

Last edited:

drmota

i use the qwiso method for leaf and trim mainly 1 oz+ at a time the color is uasually a darker green but it still makes some pretty good smoke considering what i started with i probably wouldnt smoke even if desperate. i am able to put away 1/2 oz or more from a shit load of shit that probably would have been thrown out. just helped trimm a friends harvest and i am getting ready to turn some quality glass out this time maybe i can get some picks and report back

G

guest5703

hey DRMOTA it might be dark cuz you washed it too long? I've done trim and the result is the same, fantastic! Always amber too. It's all in the time.

Hey shmike bro! That stuff is the same as the stuff you showed me how to make, I just let it sit out and dry for a week and then I scrapped it all off the glass into little shaving then molded it together again easily. So it really looks different, but it's just because it's been scrapped and more evaporated I think. PEACE!!!

YeshijaH

to answer the question from before about a way to clean the corners, I can wipe up almost every last bit from those corners with smoking eco king size rolling papers after warming the target corner up on the stove and only wipe where you are going to put your smoke when you roll the paper and be very careful that it's heated enough so it wipes up smooth and doesn't rip the paper. Wiping with slow and steady patience is neccessary.

gordonliu

yeah, It should be reiterated that for QWISO, you really dont even want to soak at all.

the best QWISO is made when you have the bud/leaf in a metal mesh strainer,and pour the alcohol right through it, so that the contact time is like less than a second.