What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bgb and zam looking for a couple mums!!

GUY-FAWKES

ive bred something very similar to the blues, i call her megafruit..
a stinky tart blue dom male psycoberry x guavachem/i95 crossed to chem 91.. kept the best growing and most berry from the bunch.. its very like the blues but with slight twang from the gauva and hint of fuel from the chem 91.. grows well with knobby braided buds like the blues . she floating about out there

sirstonealot

Hey scrogrow, I've just found this thread and I've a habit of scanning backwards until I've established if the thread is quality or not...This thread is f***ing cracking mate, looking forward to reading the rest of it when I've got the time!

Glad you nailed the Glue, I gave that cut out to lots of folk and not many people did her justice..ran her myself with good results but many seemed to struggle. She's a cal mag whore and if you treat her as such she does come good...yours looks banging mate!

I did have the livers and I seem to recall it came from over this way... Never ran her, think she's another sk#1 sport pheno..like the exodus/brightside, the blues, psychosis etc

TBH I've grown a whole load of them cheeses over the years and all together in the same run and I reckon the phsycho is the best but horses for courses I guess! (the Nelly NLxcheese was cool too)

What's the psychog like?

I'm looking forward to the Chem 4, I used to run the Chem D she's also a cal mag whore and even more so than the glue...I've always wanted to run the 91 and the 4 they are quicker than the D iirc.

Will be watching bud...

Peace

S.S

T

The Kraken

Just dumped 30 odd clones, lol took a few extra just in case.

Here's my new list:

Chocolate Mint OG
Strawberry Banana
Purple Haze
Red Hot Cookies
Banana Blaze
French Macaron
Masterkush
Fruit Slap
Super Skunk
OG Kush
StrawBerry Glue
Purple Diesel
Purple Queen
French Cookies
Melonaid Zkittlez
El Chapo
Baklava
Skywalker Kush
Banana Sorbet
Fruit Salad
Purple Moby Dick
Romberry
McPurple - Gone
Cookies Kush - Gone
Gelato 33
Super Lemon Haze - Gone
Tangie - Gone
Purple SFV OG Kush
ODv3 - Gone
Blue Cheese - Gone
Gushers
GG4xUK Pineapple - Gone

I've blazed a few off the list, but most of it will be new flavours:)

Hey Chaps, so I finally got started with the new mums run, I went with:

Raspberry Diesel - Humboldt Seed Org
Romberry - Freedom of Seeds
Melonaid Zkittlez - The Plug Seedbank
Purple haze - G13 labs
Skywalker Og Kush - Reserva Privada Seeds
Chocolate Mint OG - Humboldt Seed Org
Sugarbreath - Humboldt Seed Org
Tropicanna Banana - Barneys Farm
French Cookies - T.H Seeds
Jellybean - TGA Genetics

I've added a few new ones into the mix also, looking to test them all until I have used all my seeds. I plan to flower in a 2.4m tent and am currently around day 12 above ground. I'll probably start a grow thread.

madalasatori

Veteran
Hi mate how did you get on with the seeds listed above? Any recommendations for an easy to grow potent yielder from that lot?

Latest posts

Latest posts