What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lime Gorilla Bubble

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
This will be a thread dedicated to Tony Green's creation "Lime Gorilla Bubble". Anyone who are growing these, feel free to post. I'll start it off with the 2 females out of 5 seeds I have found so far. Other 3 aren't showing sex yet.

Female #1

picture.php

picture.php

Female #2

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
G `day DTOG

Repot those poor bitches !

Thanks for sharin

EB .

Yeah I'm working on it , lol. Veg real estate is at a premium over here. A week from today I will be re-loading one side of my flower section. That will open up room in the veg tents, and these will get up-potted.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Yup, here we go. I popped 5 seeds, 3 are female so far.

#1- I'm calling the cornstalk pheno

picture.php

#2 - nice and branchy , my fav looker so far.

picture.php

#3 is the runt, but still going strong.

picture.php

billb

Veteran
Looks great! Can't wait to see what that cornstalk does. It'd be pretty cool if it was just one long cola! Ha. If you don't have room for the sfv og seedling I can def make room! ��� ;) is that a s1?

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Looks great! Can't wait to see what that cornstalk does. It'd be pretty cool if it was just one long cola! Ha. If you don't have room for the sfv og seedling I can def make room! ��� ;) is that a s1?

They are actually SFV x Dank Zappa seeldings. Two of them. Hoping for some lanky plants.

Stem rub smells?

Haven't even tired yet, lol. Most of the time, I only do stem rubs on males. But since you asked, we'll see if I can remember to do it tonight.

I did just chop up a G-Bubb BX2. You wanna talk about stink. Shit is like Glue on steroids. More chem funk than I ever would have expected.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Stem rubs on them reveal the same smell as the Sour Dubb clone(I have the Sour Dubb clone about 12" away from the LGB) . One of them smelled a little different , which I suspect is the Sour Bubble smell. I ended up with 3 females and 2 males from 5 seeds.

I'm gonna transplant and clone the branchy female tonight. She will go into the next batch that get's flipped next week.

billb

Veteran
I gotcha, I've never grown either of those. I'm sure they'll turn out great. I love the smell of sour dubb, I have one in flower now. She's the one who I always go and smell.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
So outta 5 seeds, I got 4 females and 1 male. 3 of the 4 females are flowering right now. Here's a couple shot's of the male.

picture.php

picture.php

Then here's couple shots of a couple of the female's in flower. I know they are OD'ing on N. To remedy that, I will be feeding a guano without N in it.

picture.php

picture.php