What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

C- BANANA S1

YetiOG

Hey Hammerhead dont forget to change the names of your albums that have the full C Banana name if you were planning too. I think i saw 2 albums with that name on it

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
250$ for a pack of hermie untested seeds?!?!?
That's crazy.....

As long as said seller let buyers know they were untested then ok. If said seller didn't let the public know they were untested @ $250 / pack then shame on them. Sounds like pure greed to me but that is my opinion only.

Good on you Hammmer for not releasing them until you give it the thumbs up.

ZIO GREEN

OUTLAW
Veteran
Look in my albums for all that I used the CB pollen on.

I'm very interested on the terpenes profile of c banana x fruity pebbles

how are the smell and taste?

And do you all know if the c banana and banana og from orgnkids are the same or at least come from the same line?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Got my 11 tester seeds of C-Banana.
I put 6 out of 11 in paper towels. That way I have a few extra for later if needed.
Also, I have a veg lamp thats completely loaded with all kinds of new genetics underneath right now.
I looked today and 6 of 6 have tails in 24 hours. 100% germ rate.

Vato_504

I got info on the 1st batch that rb26 realsed. There are intersex issues. I need to know if this is dom in this cross. If you guys have the same results these will never be released. This is why seeds have to be tested before they get released.

So what's the difference in the batch rb26 released and the ones MS released?

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I hope after following this line for so long that the name is not changing to canna banana or c-banana chiquita banana is was it was called back in 2014 and is what I will call it forever respectfully

YetiOG

I hope after following this line for so long that the name is not changing to canna banana or c-banana chiquita banana is was it was called back in 2014 and is what I will call it forever respectfully

Thats not very respectful when the breeder asks you to discontinue using a name thats copyright protected to keep him out of shit, and you ignore him. What are you worried you will offend the cut? Id be more worried about the human being you are disrespecting..

The cuts name never changed. Hammer changed the name of the seeds. So the s1 right now is called c banana according to the breeder. Its his right its his seeds and his ass hes protecting... you should show a bit more concern for HH than CBanana

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran

You can call it what u want. I wont be using the TM name on anything. Its not just for this. Any TM name wont be used on my seeds ever again. The people that got sued wont be using the name either.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm very interested on the terpenes profile of c banana x fruity pebbles..

how are the smell and taste?

And do you all know if the c banana and banana og from orgnkids are the same or at least come from the same line?

I need to grow more of the cbanana x FPOG. I will update info when I do a few more..This was the 1st test plant. This plant has the fruity pebbles aroma.

Here is the info from Utopia Farms. .

Cultivated high in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Utopia Farm’s C. Banana — you may know it as Chiquita Banana — is considered to have some of the loftiest THC content in the Golden State. A Sativa-dominant hybrid, C. Banana is the genetic offspring of OG Kush and Utopia’s own Banana strain. Originally marketed as ‘Banana OG’ by Utopia Farms, their initially sluggish sales skyrocketed once rebranded as ‘Chiquita Banana.’ However, Chiquita Brands International would prefer to maintain exclusive rights to their petite name — and we arrive at “C. Banana.”

Last edited:

~star~crash~

picture.php

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I always thought this cut came from organkid myself. Seems i remember icivo or what ever rb went by back then mentioning that. I have been mistaken before though

B

beanz

Thats not very respectful when the breeder asks you to discontinue using a name thats copyright protected to keep him out of shit, and you ignore him. What are you worried you will offend the cut? Id be more worried about the human being you are disrespecting..

The cuts name never changed. Hammer changed the name of the seeds. So the s1 right now is called c banana according to the breeder. Its his right its his seeds and his ass hes protecting... you should show a bit more concern for HH than CBanana

omg , are you people really falling for this bullshit ,
member coming back .....one the most disrespectful in ic history
not to mention cutting a member down here in front of you all , trying to be a lap dog

going on about respecting breeder , while ripping loompa farms image and strain name . for his user name .

sorry if any you are inconvenienced by this in the thread report it ..... i,ll come back tidy it up later ....

@star crash , sorry dude .....enjoying your grow .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Anyone can post there opinion. Just as you have. Lets keep the thread on topic please. None of that nonsense is needed. If you guys dont like ea other there is ignore for us to use when needed.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I need to grow more of the cbanana x FPOG. I will update info when I do a few more..This was the 1st test plant.

Here is the info from Utopia Farms. .

Cultivated high in the Santa Cruz Mountains, Utopia Farm’s C. Banana — you may know it as Chiquita Banana — is considered to have some of the loftiest THC content in the Golden State. A Sativa-dominant hybrid, C. Banana is the genetic offspring of OG Kush and Utopia’s own Banana strain. Originally marketed as ‘Banana OG’ by Utopia Farms, their initially sluggish sales skyrocketed once rebranded as ‘Chiquita Banana.’ However, Chiquita Brands International would prefer to maintain exclusive rights to their petite name — and we arrive at “C. Banana.”

Do you know if the owner of Utopia was a member here ? I ask because I was just doing some research. Utopia claims to have made the C. Banana 10 years ago. That just so happens to be when Banana OG seeds and hybrids were for sale at seedbay(by a member here). In all the threads I just browsed thru, the common consensus is that the original Banana OG is Ghost x 60/40. Nothing was said about OG x Banana.

Americangrower

Veteran
Do you know if the owner of Utopia was a member here ? I ask because I was just doing some research. Utopia claims to have made the C. Banana 10 years ago. That just so happens to be when Banana OG seeds and hybrids were for sale at seedbay(by a member here). In all the threads I just browsed thru, the common consensus is that the original Banana OG is Ghost x 60/40. Nothing was said about OG x Banana.

Yeah I always thought that Orgnkid was credited with creating Banana OG

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats the only info I have about cbanana. Its def possible to have different cuts with the same name. I see it all the time. When choosing a name a lot of research should be done to make sure no one else is using it.

YetiOG

Thats the only info I have about cbanana. Its def possible to have different cuts with the same name. I see it all the time. When choosing a name a lot of research should be done to make sure no one else is using it.

I wondered if it was orgnkids but its totally plausable they made it themselves. Breeding was not as big a thing back then but people been making their own seeds forever.

Personally i appreciate the i fo its more than i had to go on previously.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
You can call it what u want. I wont be using the TM name on anything. Its not just for this. Any TM name wont be used on my seeds ever again. The people that got sued wont be using the name either.

There's trademarks keeping the name first stated in thread's from being used... I didn't know this.. will in respect to you not call it dat but in my own privacy will as it's the name I'm used to