What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bodhi Wookie test: Loompa's HB x wookie & Lemon diesel x wookie

billycw

Veteran
Jumping right in at the beginning lets have a look at the surveillance video of me in line picking up the seeds...

giphy.gif-mr-bean-Copy.gif

After apologizing to all the confused nice people in line, I got home opened the package too see...

P1260643.jpg

So we are testing out Loompa's Headband x Wookie & Lemon Diesel x Wookie. All took a soak in the cup of life and 10 for 10 on LD x W and 10 for 11 on LHB x W (would recommend scuffing at least the LHB seeds).

603.gif

Even Ron likes saying it, go ahead, say it, Wookie...

On with the show!

MrPazzah---ChewieNixon.jpg

billycw

Veteran
Fast forward month plus a few, we arrive at the present. All have been topped & moved under MH.

A couple examples from a few days ago...

Loompa's Headband X Wookie

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
While I haven't had the pleasure of playing with the original Wookie, I have ran and still do run Snow Wookie, Wookie x Snow Lotus,

a look...

Snow Wookie
Smells are very perfumey lavenderish with really unique notes mixed in. Taste really coats the mouth on exhale leaving a kind of sugar lavender action that is quite different. The effects remind me of blueberry having a nice life affirming hug with a warming everything will be ok type action. Quite unique.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

chewbacca-hoth-256x350.jpg

billycw

Veteran
Sexed, final pots and awaiting flower shortly. Out of the 20 have 12 females, think an even mix of the two strains but will have a better count upon start of flower.

Lets start with some males getting the axe... 4 loompa's on the left and 1 lemon d on the right.

DSC_0010-Copy.jpg

billycw

Veteran
Funny Beanz, this section can get a little desolate at times. Then its time for flower... Jumping on the table I give birth to that bitch and everyone is forced to look out of sheer curiosity:laughing:

About to be go time, good seeing you around:biggrin:

giphy-2.gif

Thanks Hash2k, welcome aboard

billycw

Veteran
Loompa HB x Wookie

So far lanky with decent branching structure. Good strong fuelly type smells on rub for the most part. Some females from about a week ago...

DSC_0087-Copy.jpg

DSC_0092-Copy.jpg

DSC_0098-Copy.jpg

DSC_0095-Copy.jpg

billycw

Veteran
Lemon Diesel x Wookie

Some lemony skunky interesting funk coming off these, all on a fairly squat indica type frame with nice node spacing. Really looking forward to these getting flowered out.

Some females from about a week ago

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Nice man, I'm subbed for the duration too. I hope you don't mind a copy and past from sdd420's tester thread of my explanation of these testers. I figured it might give you heads up on what to expect.

I ended up with 4 that made it past germination and one ended up being a male. They seemed to have a time cracking the shells when they were germinating and it was also in a cold room.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I took mine 75 or 76 days. No particular reason why, just wasn't in a hurry to harvest. I think my favorite one ended up being the most Wookie dominant but don't hold me to that as I've never ran anything with these genetics before. See what you think out of the ones ones below. In order #1 is the most LHB dominant.

picture.php

#2 most Wookie dominant, the one I want to run again.

picture.php

#4 Another wookie dominant one

picture.php

The smoke is good. They have all been jar curing and aren't quite all the way cured yet but it is nice. I have clones of the #2 and #4 going in my greenhouse right now. I'm thinking they'll get a run full season in some 40 gallon raised beds but we'll have to see what the future holds :yes:

Keep up the good work.

billycw

Veteran
Killer Whodatis, some very nice colors you pulled out of them.

Your #2 looks almost identical to my keeper snow wookie finished nugs, so its a safe bet to say wookie dom.

Thanks for sharing, appreciated

billycw

Veteran
Long overdue update.

5 headband x wookie are about 3 weeks into flower, next table with some Lemon deisel x wookie and 1 more HB x Wookie a little over a week in flower.

Lemon Diesel x Wookie girls have a skunky lemony funk, all staying fairly squat but branches nicely. Little early to tell anything else.

Headband Wookie, pretty uniform so far. Nice og type structure with smells ranging from lemonish tennis ball funk to perfumy lavanderish type action. Some common unique traits popping up is a deep groove on the top of the leaves stem, quite pronounced v shaped channel. This is showing up on 2 or 3 females so far that I have noticed. 1 is also showing unreal stretch even with the side buds outgrowing the main top without pinching or supercropping.

Lemon diesel x wookie getting thrown into flower about a week ago
picture.php

V shaped groove on top of leaves stems on HB x Wookie
picture.php

Headband x Wookie with stretch
picture.php

Headband x Wookie mix of 5 females about 3 weeks into flower
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

billycw

Veteran
Headband x Wookie - mix of 5 females about 3 weeks into flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

billycw

Veteran
semi group shot of the headband x wookie's

picture.php

& some more random Headband x Wookie mix of 5 females about 3 weeks into flower

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

billycw

Veteran
Very little stretch from the Lemon Diesel x Wookies around 3 weeks into flower. Real skunky with a touch of lemon type layers breaking through, real nice stink early on.

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Headband x Wookies girthing out rounding their 4 week. Real unique stink early on, my favorite smells a tad like if tennis ball company decided to make scented balls, this one lingering lime lavender...

My head takes the lavender tones as perfume notes but have had people guess right on snow wookie so might just be me.

picture.php

picture.php

billycw

Veteran
Lemon Diesel x Wookie getting ready to swell. Interesting smells from this line, lemons, skunk, fuel, lavander perfume, rosemary and even one throwing some eucalyptus type smells, unique nose.
Staying short and squat but filling in nicely around 4 weeks flower

picture.php