What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

GorillaBreath, GorillaTwin, GlueRoom and G99 - Glue and Cookies Conjoined

YetiOG

Also forum x gorillabreath. These 2 are more similar to each other than that other random looker... i really like chunkys plants. Since i cant get him a gift the only way i can say thank you is to do ask he asked and post pics.

These are some thick strong fucking cookie plants i hope least 1 is a female. Hello s1s, if i get one of each thats awesome. Not real breeding but gives me more

Kushron

seeds

seeds

hey i know this may not be the right place and if not please direct me to the spot but chunky, do you have an eta on the next seed drop? ive been dreaming of these babies

YetiOG

So it appears i have a male and female from the forum x gorillabreath, of the forum dominant ones. The gorillabreath one not sure about that one yet. Maybe ill make more seeds so i have more cookie plants to look through. They sure are interesting plants

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72729&pictureid=1742619&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72729&pictureid=1742620&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72729&pictureid=1742621&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=72729&pictureid=1742622&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Also forum x gorillabreath. These 2 are more similar to each other than that other random looker... i really like chunkys plants. Since i cant get him a gift the only way i can say thank you is to do ask he asked and post pics.

These are some thick strong fucking cookie plants i hope least 1 is a female. Hello s1s, if i get one of each thats awesome. Not real breeding but gives me more
Nice~ the Forum x GorillaBreath went out as testers before they were named.
Those got named Weirdo-si-dos and there's a thread for them in my sig but post some more pictures please.

they are fire.
picture.php

picture.php

excellent terps in the Weirdo-si-dos also and heavy yields, rock hard buds.
picture.php

hey i know this may not be the right place and if not please direct me to the spot but chunky, do you have an eta on the next seed drop? ive been dreaming of these babies

can't talk about that here. TOU's. follow me on IG for that info.

So it appears i have a male and female from the forum x gorillabreath, of the forum dominant ones. The gorillabreath one not sure about that one yet. Maybe ill make more seeds so i have more cookie plants to look through. They sure are interesting plants

you should toss that pollen on something, it's special.:tiphat:

YetiOG

Nice~ the Forum x GorillaBreath went out as testers before they were named.
Those got named Weirdo-si-dos and there's a thread for them in my sig but post some more pictures please.

they are fire.
View Image

View Image

excellent terps in the Weirdo-si-dos also and heavy yields, rock hard buds.
View Image

can't talk about that here. TOU's. follow me on IG for that info.

you should toss that pollen on something, it's special.:tiphat:

Damn chunky! That is one crazy ass looking cookie plant. Sure glad i got these 3 beans lol. Freaky fucked up leaves its got lol. Mine have some weird ones too.

The name is amusing but i fouldnt sell a bag called that around here. Lol id probably sell it as some fancy kind of gsc...

Ill make more seeds for sure since i have a male and female with the same structure and overal look. Probably wont outcross though, not unless i bx the male to the forum cut which would be cool.

Im pretty excited for a reg cookie line especially one with such cool plants fuuuuck! You said the terps were fire, what kinds of smells and tastes did you get amd how strong did you find these?

My first time running cookies i actually really dig these plants. Havent flowerd yet but enjoyed keeping them so far.

Kushron

First pack on the way

First pack on the way

I have been working several lines using GG#4 and my male OGKB bagseed CookieBoi.

This will be a spot to document those crosses.

First off GorillaBreath (GG#4 x OGKB male CookieBoi)

I grew these out last year and made made a number of crosses with the males.

View Image

View Image

Man I am so happy right now I randomly went on Great Lake genetics and got a pack of these beans can't wait for them to get here my setup is waiting! Any info on the San Fernando Valley cross?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Man I am so happy right now I randomly went on Great Lake genetics and got a pack of these beans can't wait for them to get here my setup is waiting! Any info on the San Fernando Valley cross?
nice, you scored on the relist. the Gorilla breath is really nice. crazy terps.

the SFV cross is really strong, spread the pollen from those two on each other and you will have dank beans to sort forever.

Kushron

Grinning from ear to ear

Grinning from ear to ear

nice, you scored on the relist. the Gorilla breath is really nice. crazy terps.

the SFV cross is really strong, spread the pollen from those two on each other and you will have dank beans to sort forever.

Oh my God that is a great idea my mind is going crazy you are the man I appreciate all the work and dedication that you have done an effort to increase the overall quality of our community with the strange that you bless us with

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
I have 10 gorilla breath almost ready for flower all look very similar with great growth rate and some real stinkers on stem rub

fuck, sorry it took a disaster to get you to pop my beans Dawg...hope you got your clones back or some new ones.

did you keep any males? the crosses I made with those GorillaBreath boys have been amazing.

the Gorilla Breath has had the some of the best unusual terpene profiles, there were some really extreme solvent smells in those along with the heavy cherry / berry flavors from CookieBoi.

you only got to smoke one of the GorillaBreath pheno's at the cup with me but I remember you liked it.

Gorilla Breath 6 weeks
picture.php

show us some veg pics too, yo!

Ganjaganjakush

I have 2-3 males that reek I'm gunna flower them out keep the pollen. One cookie dom one glue dom and one in between. Yeah as long as everything roots should habe the stuff back that I lost!

billb

Veteran
That gorrila breath looks like rock hard nugs. I love the look of that. I'm def going to try and find those beans. Love your work chunky