What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
Well, I'm not sure about in Boston, but of course we know what "muff diving" is, Teddy!...

It's a rather enjoyable, physical activity!...:biggrin:

A

anoydas 666

picture.php

A

anoydas 666

lol football returns, high fives banned lol.maybe move on to seal clapping like in china

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
so i sent out few text early before did outside work n got this back go fuck yourself,why do you still have my number and i have a boyfriend. hahahah ouch. small town area im running outta options

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
I posted this in my thread, but nobody reads that.
I just gotta tell the world.
After almost almost 20 years of smoking cigarettes, I finally quit on Thursday.
I'm so damn proud of myself.
Im hoping that after a while my sense of taste and smell will come back. I want to be able to detect the little nuances in my bud that others can.

I've been hooked on several substances in my life. I'm slowly getting rid of them.
Next I need to work on caffeine. When I quit the opiates, a kinda trade them in for caffeine. Drinking an energy shot and two Monsters a day.
I've quit the Monsters about 6 months ago. Trying not to take energy shots every day, but I'm a just an addict. I only seem to be able to work on quitting one thing at a time. But I do feel kinda like if I can quit Poppin pills and smoking cigs, I can do anything I set my mind to.

imiubu

I posted this in my thread, but nobody reads that.
I just gotta tell the world.
After almost almost 20 years of smoking cigarettes, I finally quit on Thursday.
I'm so damn proud of myself.
Im hoping that after a while my sense of taste and smell will come back. I want to be able to detect the little nuances in my bud that others can.

I've been hooked on several substances in my life. I'm slowly getting rid of them.
Next I need to work on caffeine. When I quit the opiates, a kinda trade them in for caffeine. Drinking an energy shot and two Monsters a day.
I've quit the Monsters about 6 months ago. Trying not to take energy shots every day, but I'm a just an addict. I only seem to be able to work on quitting one thing at a time. But I do feel kinda like if I can quit Poppin pills and smoking cigs, I can do anything I set my mind to.

Congratulations! :woohoo:

Bold words are what I also used as my mantra, kinda. Actually, I wrote down all the reasons to quit but first I wrote "I am stronger than my addiction", repeatedly :) I had smoked for 36 yrs (this time) and now am on my 46th day without tobacco. Not sure why this time is different than the numerous times I'd attempted to quit in the past but it was so much easier. My sense of taste and smell are returning for sure. The worst of that is; now everything in my house STINKS. This lead me to some serious spring cleaning during stay at home time. Keeps me busy and I crave smoking less.

Best to you! You can do it (In my best Rob Schneider voice)!

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
Congratulations! :woohoo:

Bold words are what I also used as my mantra, kinda. Actually, I wrote down all the reasons to quit but first I wrote "I am stronger than my addiction", repeatedly :) I had smoked for 36 yrs (this time) and now am on my 46th day without tobacco. Not sure why this time is different than the numerous times I'd attempted to quit in the past but it was so much easier. My sense of taste and smell are returning for sure. The worst of that is; now everything in my house STINKS. This lead me to some serious spring cleaning during stay at home time. Keeps me busy and I crave smoking less.

Best to you! You can do it (In my best Rob Schneider voice)!

Thanks man!
And yes, the house is going to reek!

Another thing that I wonder is if I constantly smell like live plants? Sometimes I think the whole house and all my clothes smell like my grow. But I don't smell, it cause I'm used to it and gone nose blind.

I've been saying for a few years that I wanted to quit, but never really tried. I went from smoking a pack and a half - two packs a day, then started wearing nicotine patch. Took 3 weeks of patches to get me down to 10 cigs a day. Then a week of smoking like 4 or 5 a day. I'm done now!
I'm familiar with addiction, but I also know that once I stop I'm never going back. Especially cigs where there is no pro or positive to smoke one.

I can think of only one possible negative of quitting cigarettes.
I'm in prohibitionland
I always used to use the cigarette smoke to hide the smell of weed smoke.
At work other day I hit my chillum at lunch break, and then forgot I couldn't smoke tobacco any more. Lol.
Come july 1 under an ounce here is just a $25 civil offense, not a crime anymore. Plus I guess I could always say it was CBD hemp!

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
Congrats. You will look back on the day that you quit cigs as a step forward toward a much better life. What are you gonna do with all the extra money? Your lungs thank you.

Edit: I quit drinking beer last Thanksgiving weekend. ICMag is a huge support mechanism, especially if you really intend to quit. I am scared of being a drunk in the last 1/3rd of my life, and if I started back who knows. You might get a little cranky, but hopefully the mods only ban you for a week.

So I came in here with a random thought, and that is earthquakes. The world has been active with those two blobs of magnetism moving, and changing the magnetic north pole quite rapidly. The variation at my place has shifted 3* west in 30 years. So I have been watching this site. There has been a swarm near Tonopah, NV and one in ID the last few weeks.

https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/map

Last edited:

BlueBlazer

What were we talking about?
Veteran
Three day weekend.

Fantasy: Three days of sleeping in, toking up, and relaxing. Yeah!!!

Reality: Three days of helping the missus move a pile of dirt from over here to over there.
cry.gif