What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

Gry

Going to roast some chilies.

Cats get upset if I don't

open windows and put the fans on.

M

moose eater

First year in decades that we're apt to not be submitting any tickets/guesses to the Nenana Ice Classic. I'll wager their net prize is shrunken this year as a result of the current viral issue, like many other businesses.

Lots of restaurants that were previously primarily dine-in places offering FREE home delivery on the tube.. I feel for them, but... I don't know you, or who you've been with, how often you wash your hands, or scratch your ass, or pick your nose.... so no, I probably don't want you preparing my family's food and bringing it to my door. Sorry. No matter how convenient it may SEEM at the outset..

M

moose eater

We get DST here, too, noyd. Where I am, 21' 50" of actual sunlight (not counting dusk and dawn) on June 21. Does that sound like we needed DST? Like conserving salt water in the middle of the ocean.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
I'm with you Noyd.

Hawaii does not mess with the clocks, nor does Arizona.

Like cuttin' the top foot off of a blanket, sewing it to the bottom, then claiming it's a bigger blanket.
At least that was the native Americans take on it.
Daylight_Savings.jpg

M

moose eater

It's taken me a couple days to muster the courage to undo my previous formatting where junction boxes are concerned, Weez, but I'm headed to the shop now, having settled in with the idea that, like it or not, I'll have to move my existing junction boxes a bit, and add 2 more to each box/cabinet, shortening some of the previously cut cords to where the trimmings won't be usable for much. But I think it's come to a point that I can do so without crying out loud...… much.

It'll leave me using crimped wire connectors (or ??) on 3 strands of 14 gauge at a time, but that seems a whole lot more secure to me than 5. Burning down my own house would, no doubt, leave me on numerous lists I'd rather avoid, including Darwin's Award list, and perhaps the local Police Blotter..... or my insurance company's "Don't sell to this guy" list.

A

anoydas 666

wonder if anyone remembers true milk like cream on the top , shake the bottle nice cold thick milk straight from the bottle with a hangover, back to bed . now it's just whey or what ever water.

M

moose eater

wonder if anyone remembers true milk like cream on the top , shake the bottle nice cold thick milk straight from the bottle with a hangover, back to bed . now it's just whey or what ever water.

Lived in a trailer on an old farm in Eastern Washington during grad school, noyd. An older prairie woman in her later 80s, with 2 different colors of plastic lenses made from cut out plastic film, inserted coarsely into an old empty pair of plastic hornrim glasses, took a liking to me for some odd reason, & would bring me gallon jars of unpasteurized cow's milk with several inches of cream on the top, and mock mince meat pies made from green tomatoes.

I still have some of the glass gallon jars.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I got my 2-week supply of weed yesterday, finally. Got a quarter of Jack herrer a quarter of Headband and a lime og vape pen cartridge. Got so high yesterday I had the spins for a few seconds. Good to be back to normal.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer is calling for up to $25,000 “heroes” pay for frontline health care and service industry workers, as Congress pushes ahead with a new coronavirus crisis rescue package.

Are you Demoncracks using the People in the public "as" the Frontlines rather than its suppose to be the military to protect people in the usa ? ..Pay everyone $25,000 ..Everyone in public.Good grief !!! Using the "Military" as the Front lines rather the public hospitals....Wow..Taxes for Nothing!@
A reported British Study says that people with small hands aren't very very smart and Hillary in a picture has small hands and tiny thumb so going with that said study....Trump won the Election....The Queen of England would be "Jealous" if Hillary ever won.....by the way..Your pilgrims are here in USA.Harry and Maghan.

Bobby Boucher

lol.. is that satyrical?

Meghan and Harry? Hillary's thumb? Demoncracks? ...Am I taking crazy pills here?!

I used to think I must be stupid or naive.. but as my humility grows, side by side with my cognitive capacity, I see, day by day, more and more, that some of ya'll are just rabid about this stuff. Like listening to people argue over reality tv!

Can't help but imagine that some of you just need to turn off your tv's and pick up a hobby!

"Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex." - Zappa

M

moose eater

i'm never serious moose lol.

'Never' is a HUGE word for only having 5 letters, noyd!! :biggrin:

Does anyone recall the Tokyo stampedes over a toilet paper sale, back in (I think) the mid-80s or so? Couple of folks allegedly got trampled entering the store as a mob, over what was presented as a TP sale.

Of course, Black Friday, and 2 urban moms simultaneously grabbing the LAST box of a Star Wars Lego kit has sometimes ended in assault charges, too.

M

moose eater

lol.. is that satyrical?

Meghan and Harry? Hillary's thumb? Demoncracks? ...Am I taking crazy pills here?!

I used to think I must be stupid or naive.. but as my humility grows, side by side with my cognitive capacity, I see, day by day, more and more, that some of ya'll are just rabid about this stuff. Like listening to people argue over reality tv!

Can't help but imagine that some of you just need to turn off your tv's and pick up a hobby!

"Politics is the entertainment division of the military industrial complex." - Zappa

I don't watch much television. Most of my really important messages are beamed straight down from satellites, through the wire antenna in my beanie and fillings in my molars.. or sometimes they come from FaceBook; I learned LONG ago that Mark Zuckerberg had my best interests in mind when he set up shop..:biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts