What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

new england growers:regional info part 2

G

Damn crazy weather! The weekend its 60, today its fucking snowing! I can't take it! I hope it doesn't keep doing this and starts staying nice because I'm gonna have no chioce but to put some cuts outside soon and hope the weather is nice.

Anyone in this thread growing any jerry berry? I've heard if you get the actaul jerry berry its awesome.

its cause a cold front was right after the warm one
cross your fingers and this may be the last cold front for awhile...and we can plant early

G

today was fucking insanely cold.my testicles were located somewhere above my stomach. please hurry up spring.that is all

G

we should have a new england growers club meeting..................

in JAMAICA !!! :woohoo:

G

apparently someone in this thread called me a douchebag cuz i accidentaly filtered them.how do i undo this?

paq

New englander checking in, hopefully be planting soon huh neighbors. Anyway got couple strains lined up.

1. sensi - ruderalis indica
2. skunkman - SADPXS1

...can't wait til the earth tilts over and the warmth arrives! peaceful growing....

Vivalametal

Hey guys, I'm brand new to these forums. I've been CT for all of my life. This thread looks fucking awesome. Ne is perfect for guerilla growing. This year (like last year) I'm gonna grow tomatoes and other veggies because I have no beans or a safe location etc for a guerilla grow. Take it easy, keep growin :joint: . Oh if you guys need info about the weather or other specific shit about northern CT for the grow NE pamphlet, let me know. Ps any metalheads here?

supermanlives

Veteran
no way would i risk meeting anyone unless its in cali. i have considered starting a geocaching for pot seeds. i hide seeds in various areas whilst doing some trout fishin and hunting and record location with gps along with description of area. then post it and let whoever wants it find it.

G

well masshole and i already know each other, so us meeting isnt really that sketchy.if you do feel the need to meet,do a dry run dont bring anything mj related and just meet at a bar,use a fake name.

supermanlives:i am actually looking into getting a gps unit in the next 2 weeks.your idea actually sounds fantastic,except that most people dont have a gps unit.pm me and we will figure something out.like a new england cannabis treasure hunt.haha

vivalametal: no safe location in CT? have you lost your marbles? ct is like 95% suburbs and woods.save some beans from a bag of mids or sumthin. i grew in CT successfully for 3 years.all you need to do is ..

1. find wooded area
2. take a walk looking for birds ,trees whatever ur cover story is.
3. find a nice clearing.
4. plants beans, piss around them,water
5. come back in a week to check on them

hey alll :wave: just got back from a little trip down south....... shit its cold here. its soooo rough going from 80 degree weather to fucking 30 degree weather in one day :badday: but whatever the right kinda gear will make any cloudy cold day seem bright and sunny!!

but shit, wutang jamaica sounds awfuly nice bout now if only growing plants wasnt such a risk!! its so sad we cant unite and actluy meet each other!

G

i leave on my cruise in a few weeks, i cant fucking wait!! :woohoo:

cozumel,montego bay,the bahamas. you can guarantee there will be many herbal photo shoots in jamaica.im only there for like 8 hours, but i will try to get as much a variety of seeds an good herbs.i shall be in search of the best jamrock has to offer.

i am actually meeting up with masshole and another member to spread some seed love around.should be fun.i cant belive this thread is already 5 pages. :joint:

G

Hey vivalametal I'm somewhat of a metal head...notice the iron maiden aviatar? haha.

I'm actaully off to go look for more spots right now...looking at this thread makes me wish it was time to plant NOW!

Vivalametal

Oh shit, nice avitar lol. Ozzfest in hartford last summer was the shit man, maiden kicked ass. WuTang, pissing around the plants, Y? To scare away squirrells and stuff? The middies around here is in fact just brick wafers. Total shit really, and the beans are about 90 percent squished.

sillyphilly

i havent missed an ozzfest in.............

i havent missed an ozzfest in.............

Hartford in 6 years,yeah most middies suck! one year i went into the camel cashbah? its the pavillion overlooking the second stage,Chevelle was playing so I fired up a fatty of bubblegum,i swear to god my 2 friends that were in the audience watching chevelle,could smell it like 20-30 feet away and they came a runnin was pretty cool,made lots of friends that day! :wave: :joint: Sillyphilly :sasmokin:

do you guys like atreyu? they kicked ass on warped tour

hey when will outdoor plants usually begin flowering outside? late july?

G

vivalametal: pissing around your plants kepps the deer/rabbits away. another solution is to use dog fur. CT has lots of deer,and in the beginning of spring, theres not alot of green foliage yet. so when bambi sees your beautiful mj plants,it looks like a steak on a pole.

while in the brush a few years back i heard a rustling sound in the bushes around me.i ducked and covered. when i lifeted up my head i didnt see anything. all of a sudden..........................................................

whoosh! a fucking 6ft tall buck jumped right over my plot like it was in an olympic hurdle event. definately thought i was gunna get smushed.