What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

G

HOTC that is a very impressive grow you have. I love the genetics.

LST is the only way to grow outdoors JMHO . It keeps the plants lower and opens them up for the sun. Bigger yields.

Nice grow
GCG

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey thanks for the kind words, GCG.

can't wait for the new genetics to come! it's fun growing lots of different strains.

LST is definately the bombnitz, glad you endorse it too.

take care! :D

Captain Skunk

HOTC, don't be too quick to judge the gender of the ducks by thier size. I found the females can be decieving in stature, even among beans from the same source.

Your garden looks great!

enjoy

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
thanks!

i'd *never* judge them only by their size.. i was actually talking about some internodal growth that, along with the larger size, made it suspiciously male-looking. don't think i added that part in! ;)

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
the Guava #1 is a backcross line created by crossing the W1347 x LPS (Hells relief F1) back to the original mother clone W1347 (Guava) which was created by Dman. W1347 is a selected clone from some seeds Dman made and is a combination of Bluegrass seeds, WhiteMrNice and Serious Seeds AK47.

the LPS is short for "local purple sativa" and denotes a sativa cultivar originating in the northern temperate climatic zone region of New South Wales, Australia.

sm0kateer4204

Veteran
hey man good to see your grows are looking just as good as they ever did, im so far intrested in seing how the ducks foot grows out for you i havent grow it yet but have heard nothing but good things. best of luck to you on this grow.

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
sm0kateer4204: thanks very much man! :)

here we go again.. :D

first to sprout, NYCD x Orange Bud. next will be the other NYCDxOB and then the Magic Crystal (MC). can see them about to break the soil surface.

peace!

wotamess

you're right the swazi's doing well!! she's gonna be a monster when she's ready!!

keep on truckin'! :yes:
later
wam

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
:)

ok, this morning we have the NYCDxOB and the two MC that have sprouted. they just went outside to chill with their older brother(s) and sisters. will plant them into soil soon..

later! :D