What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ducksfoot, White Russian, Guava #1 & some of HOTC's lovin'!

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hello, friends!

glad to see some of you are lurking around here! ;)

here is my restarted outdoor thread for 2006.

we have:

3 x Ducksfoot (unsexed)
1 x Guava #1 (unsexed)
1 x White Russian (unsexed)
1 x Swazi local (my female guinea pig!)

medium is good potting soil with some perlite.

nutrients at the moment is Nitrosol (organic bone emulsion) - very good for veg. they will soon go onto the General Hydroponics Flora 3-part series.

the Swazi is a local plant from some bag seed scattered outside for fun during the winter. she has been trained nicely, using the 'branch bending/snapping' technique. works very well, but we'll see results in the yield :) she will go onto GH bloom formula soon and GH Ripen. she recently got transplanted (it was rough) to a new home.. smaller pot, but the transplant was horrible so there are few roots in the new home.

i am expecting the Swazi to be done around June. the others will be done around September hopefully.

enjoy!

PureSativa420

hi HOTC glad to see you come over from OG to ICMag, hope to watch you go at it again as i was just getting really into your thread on OG as theres always lots of info and great pictures in your threads :)

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey dude :)

glad i found you guys! i have told some of the African growers. i miss them the most - had many contacts. what a balls-up!

got any threads going atm?

need some help uploading pics please. how do i attach them?

thanks!

Captain Skunk

It didn't take you long to settle in.

Top of the page under user menu, you'll find upload pics....after they download, make sure to procees them by clicking at the bottom of the page or they won't show up in your gallery.

good luck

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
about 1 month, 1 week. taken a few days ago, the day they were transplanted to nice big vegetative stage pots where they'll be spreading their legs for a few months.. ;)

DF, G1, DF, DF, WR, WR..

R

Ronley

Hello Highonthechroni.
Welcome and pleased to meet you.
I am particually interested in your Swazi, as I too am from Africa and I remeber Swazi Gold very dearly. I do miss it so.

Oh and watch out please for that African sun- it can burn quite bad.

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
hey Ronley! :)

thanks for the warm welcome. hello to you too!

the swazi isn't anything to write home about when you compare it to the other chronic strains.. the quality of swazi has deteriorated greatly, as does most landrace weed.

i grew her for fun through the winter (barely any sunlight) and experimented around with her - high stress training.

let's see how she handles the GH nutes! quite a treat for such a shit strain.. lol. mixed her some bloom formula today.

anyway, thanks for stopping by.

were you from SA?

peace! :D

Captain Skunk

Great pics HOTC.

I have a special place in my heart for those ducks...I love that strain. I'm sure they smell already.

I've learned to bookmark threads here, it makes finding them much easier later on when I get confused.

good luck

R

Ronley

I am sorry to hear about swazi deteriorating. That's not nice.
Yes I am from SA. A JHB boy, who left in 1987.
Check out my "How to score in JHB" thread in the traverlers section, for a good lag.
Are you also from SA?

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
CS: amazing strain, isn't it? first time i'm growing it. it bugs me out at how retarded they look! can't wait to try it out.. reports in the OG Strain Guide for it were awesome, 9/10 etc.

Ron: that's nice to hear! i'm from the place with the flat mountain. "Lekker by die see!" sounds like you were one of the first to leave with the 'brain drain'.. :) funnily enough, i was born in the year you left.. LOL! :D

Dopeman_Za

I love the pics highonthechronic. Keep on updating. :D

(If im nice enough will you post me some Ducksfoot? :p Just joking)

Last edited:
G

:wave: Welcome HOTC . Nice looking grow. Looks to me like you will have some monsters when you are finished. I will be taking a seat and watching this one. :lurk:

GCG

highonthechroni

C
Veteran
7979DSC06077-med.JPG

bentom187

Veteran
i was just woundering ,were did you buy the seeds for the ducks foot i'v always wanted to grow some,that and salmon creek bigbud .all i see are crosses of it like pinapplexwebbed indica on gyps's site.looks like it wouldnt looke like weed to someone who accidentley finds it or to rippers .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts