What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoking that NYC Piff tonite AKA the CHURCH ! PIFF LOVERS UNITE !

Nickcorp187

I have heard the shit called piff and before that it was called poppy people used to say it was a good herb plant graffted with a poppy plant. If you know anything about plants you know this is bullshit. You can still buy piff or shit called piff on the streets of hartford, ct but one person is selling a light green diesel as piff and a couple blocks over some other guy is selling a haze hybrid as piff. Its just slang people who don't know shit about weed call it.

one Q

Quality
Veteran
cool so Piff is a haze leaning hybrid. sounds good.

My observation is this. Piff is to NY what Kush is to Cali. It's the regional choice plant.

can we please stop bickering long enough to have some INFO and actually use what IC has to offer... the love of Canna! I wish these hoes would just go away, all of them.

steamgod

Piff is just a term that was meant to describe that unmistakable frankincense note that haze must haze to be considered haze by uptown standards. It's got spread thin when piff just meant fire weed but it's really fir haze, but haze is just haze and come from uptown if you live in the know in NYC or surrounding. It's like air in the trap, go get it when you want it... Really great part about uptown haze I didn't know before, it's the highest grade sativa on the market, and it's dirt cheap in my backyard.

TruLuv

It's funny the original guy trying saying he's from there and never heard of it being called piff? For real? How did you even get it then?? Because the probably 8 years worth of us heavy moving we only called it piff n uptown..

Latest posts

Latest posts