What's new

how to flush in coco? will be eating vaped buds so want to be safe

doams

So im 1 week into harvest read somewhere that in coco 3-4 days watering with pure water is enough.
meaning 3-4 days before harvest only pure phed water is used.

I plan to eat leftovers of vaping..
simply I vape a bud and after vaping is done will eat that vaped bud with something like bread with butter etc.

but dont want to eat fertilizer in plant cells..there will be fertilizer in buds if I dont flush right?
even if the buds are dry there are some traces of fertilizer yes?

So im a bit concerned about this..
dont want to poison myself over time :laughing:

The other factor is curing.

You can flush all day long but to get your desired effect some things need to offgas so cure your nugs properly.

seeded

The nutrients we use to grow cannabis are basically the same as the ones farmers use to grow food so I wouldn't worry too much about eating them even if you ran them at full strength and never flushed once before harvest. If you're really concerned though just give the post a good 5-10x it's holding capacity in plain ph'd water two weeks before you expect to harvest.

In my opinion though the one concern you should have is how filthy vape poo tastes so I recommend you invest in some empty gel caps and turn your poo into pills. I paid like $13 for 1000 empty capsules online and turn my vape poo into pills. There's no taste, measuring a dose is easier, it's more economical, there's no ruined brownies, etc. The high is still awful and it can suck having to take a handful of pills but it's worth the investment if you still want to consume it. If you go down that path though I really recommend skipping the vaping and cob it instead. I put the last scraps of a cob I had in a capsule the other day and it was so good cob pills are going to form the backbone of my future consumption. Honestly try 0.3g cob in a pill vs eating it and smoking/vaping the same strain and I'd say there's a 95% chance that like me you'll only vape for the taste or when you want immediate effects.

doams

The nutrients we use to grow cannabis are basically the same as the ones farmers use to grow food so I wouldn't worry too much about eating them even if you ran them at full strength and never flushed once before harvest. If you're really concerned though just give the post a good 5-10x it's holding capacity in plain ph'd water two weeks before you expect to harvest.

In my opinion though the one concern you should have is how filthy vape poo tastes so I recommend you invest in some empty gel caps and turn your poo into pills. I paid like $13 for 1000 empty capsules online and turn my vape poo into pills. There's no taste, measuring a dose is easier, it's more economical, there's no ruined brownies, etc. The high is still awful and it can suck having to take a handful of pills but it's worth the investment if you still want to consume it. If you go down that path though I really recommend skipping the vaping and cob it instead. I put the last scraps of a cob I had in a capsule the other day and it was so good cob pills are going to form the backbone of my future consumption. Honestly try 0.3g cob in a pill vs eating it and smoking/vaping the same strain and I'd say there's a 95% chance that like me you'll only vape for the taste or when you want immediate effects.

was thinking about using those empty capsules too.
maybe I could turn on my arizer air to just heat the bud not even single puff off it and then putt that bud into capsules.
I love vaping but would to prefer just to eat the weed.

so you say ferts in dried buds are not a health concern when you eat them?
got a feeling that fertilizer gets like crystallized after bud is dry but will be still in there just in different form.
but what do I know about this..

what do you mean by cob?
dont understand the meaning /not a native speaker/

e:think I get the meaning now..
hm looking at some 000 caps now on ebay gotta try this!

Last edited:

Levitationofme

You can just chew up a slice of Cobb. It's not bad.
That's what I do. .25 gram of my latest effort is nice buzz. Double that and I am sleeping.

Latest posts

Latest posts