What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Jack Herer/multi grow

P

psilocybevybe

I was gonna say those look like seeds and I'm pretty sure the strain doesn't come in seed form

hey superbudbros,
Jack Herer in seed form is available from many places, whether or not this one is genuine? that is always up for debate

These could be f2 f3? of White Label Jack Herer

From a few reports it is close to the original, I guess the smoke test when they are done will be interesting, :)

hey superbudbros,
Jack Herer in seed form is available from many places, whether or not this one is genuine? that is always up for debate

These could be f2 f3? of White Label Jack Herer

From a few reports it is close to the original, I guess the smoke test when they are done will be interesting, :)

True there's so many seed company's now and people claiming there's is the real one and the others are fake and keeping up with what is what now is a headache as long as the buds come out good. Haha

handyandy

Hello :)

whats your thoughts about gg4?

I tried some in Colorado man it was soooo good.
Not sure how to get some seeds or a cut without a long road trip.

P

psilocybevybe

The gg4 is here in Australia haven't had the pleasure yet, probably worth the road trip if you like it

handyandy

Your right of course.

Those JH look nice.
that's one strain I have never sampled.

Few years ago had the option to go to Perth and work. All paid plus killer bennies but poor conditions so I had to pass. Now I wish I went.

Just tasted some freshly dried Killer Skunk Berry 4 and it is like spicy yummy berry but not so spicy at first.

what dose your JH taste like?

P

psilocybevybe

Your right of course.

Those JH look nice.
that's one strain I have never sampled.

Few years ago had the option to go to Perth and work. All paid plus killer bennies but poor conditions so I had to pass. Now I wish I went.

Just tasted some freshly dried Killer Skunk Berry 4 and it is like spicy yummy berry but not so spicy at first.

what dose your JH taste like?

lemon hash, berries, furniture polish, mothballs etc etc so many smells:) from memory it takes you down before the exhale, so thats good in my books

P

psilocybevybe

These 10 year old jack seeds have great vigour, one has become a bee watering station for hives that are close, hot days have them swarming in great numbers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts