What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you deal with neighbours while growing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Another one of these threads?

Blow up your neighbors property with 1100 plants and tell them to fuck off you have squatters rights

Yep. This guy is a total troll. Posts the most moronic things that would have any half-wit aware of the absurdity of such actions and then carries on like it's every day.

Gets a kick out of everyone trying to help him and give him advice to save his moronic self.

Waste of server space.

dank.Frank

Dog Star

Veteran
On his place and with a situation he experience the best thing is first to clean old grow,
then relocation,then easily establish a new grow,look how you choose friends and what you will speak to them..,some people are bad in secrets keeping from not telling everyone,

for security buy a dog that will protect your house when you are not at home,tweakears
and tiefs will think twice before they breach if you buy some italian mastiff,stafford or
Caucaus Shepard dog.. you get double win with a doggy as you get best budy
beside house protector.

Well tonight I got a friend with a van to help me, and I took them out to some nearby woods.

They are 4 weeks into flower so I expect they will stay in flower and finish.

I will go out again early tomorrow and move them further into the woods, as I just put them in the woods a little bit in from the road, as it was too dark to see to move them further in.

Then I will take my grow equipment apart and stash it away at the back of a cupboard.

Sometimes you just get a feeling and I think it's wise to take note of it and act on it, and this tweaker neighbour who is casing my place was the last straw, and I know if he knows he can't break in and steal my plants then he will inform on me to LE.

Anyway these one's I put out in the woods tonight will give me enough smoke for nearly a year, so I can take a break from growing and see how the winds blow.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
same shit... different shovel... as forewarned ... your own worst enemy....is U
problemS postponed... thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts