What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

How do you deal with neighbours while growing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So some people live in say a more upmarket area and they may not have much proplems with their neighbours, and some people may live in a bit of a ghetto, and may be surrounded by criminals and tweakers and mentally ill people, and as a result have more chance of having problems with neighbours.

Now when you are growing most people don't want LE anywhere near their house.
I mean, if the persons it already on the radar from say a snitch, then LE might pull the old, I smelt weed trick, as Barry Cooper said he used to do all the time.

So I think the idea would be to avoid having them come to your house.

So what do people do if having problems with a neighbour?

You can confront them, but then they might call LE, and LE might then find some excuse to search your house, ie. looking for another offender we had reasonble suspicion (yeah right) might be on the premises, or the old we were looking for a weapon.

So generally best not to have them come to your house, unless the entrance to your grow is hidden behind a bookcase that is a swinging door.

If they do come, I suggest burning a shitload of incense before they get there.

So what do people do in this situation?

Live them totally dark rooms,close all doors and windows hermeticaly from outside a house,buy KNO 3,pour benzine in carnisters and live the house gas leak easily...,distillation laboratory for Cyclamen and Colchicum automnale will give another twist to situation...then wait somebody breaks up and hits a room light... ;) LOL

I bet no body will snitch you ever after this move... or they call first bomb squad
and Collective protection units when they breaking in...

for that move you need a bit brains but its not impossible if person is persistant
and know what she/he wishes in life... also when you come back home you need first to close
gas and dont hit a light switch to not overcomplicate a things with your new tief-protection set-up... :)

Thats the best i can think off how to repel thiefes and tweakers.. you will know for sure
if somewanne tryed after you sees your house on come back to home.. or you
will see fireworkers and that will give you enough of time to run away..

Hope this helps ya...

So you are saying fill your house with gas when you are out and rig something up so when someone come's in and turns on the light switch the whole house blows up?

I think the idea is to deal with it discreetly and not attract the attention or presence of LE, and blowing up your house would not be in accordance with that I don't think.

the smell is up to you, carbons are a ghetto growers best friend.

I don't have a carbon filter, but I have it so the air is vented out in multiple places all around the house.

Works except at trimming time when I have heard neighbours say they smell weed on a couple of occasions.

That's why I like to do trimming late at night, when hopefully they are in bed, so they can't smell it.

EastCoast710

I don't have a carbon filter, but I have it so the air is vented out in multiple places all around the house.

Works except at trimming time when I have heard neighbours say they smell weed on a couple of occasions.

That's why I like to do trimming late at night, when hopefully they are in bed, so they can't smell it.

1 stop being a cheap fuck.. and get a filter.. 2. your better off venting in 1 spot.. not all over your house.. as then your entire outside of the house stinks.. if 1 spot the wind can take it right sometimes and atleast not every area outside stinks..

is it LEGAL were u are?

and if ghetto area id be worried about getting robbed before LEO lol

the cops don't give a fuck about your little grow. .u are a SPEC

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
That is extreme set-up for professionals and totaly awared people,also for those that dont wish to be robbed under any circumstances and they wish to clean things properly after their security is breached...

if you live with family than off course you need to be more cautiouss as other members can ignite your set-up if they come home before you,so you need to explain them tips how to safe deactivate tief-control rig and ventilate rooms.

Was think you are a single,thats why i gived those first tip... ;) hehehehehe

Are you out of your fucking mind? That's like cutting your face off because you got a zit.

You actually sound like a tweaker.:laughing:

MTNMEN

I have neighbors? Where?

Attachments

• 11202554_1006498652716507_1845412616192289271_n.jpg
    11202554_1006498652716507_1845412616192289271_n.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 13
1 stop being a cheap fuck.. and get a filter.. 2. your better off venting in 1 spot.. not all over your house.. as then your entire outside of the house stinks.. if 1 spot the wind can take it right sometimes and atleast not every area outside stinks..

is it LEGAL were u are?

and if ghetto area id be worried about getting robbed before LEO lol

the cops don't give a fuck about your little grow. .u are a SPEC

No, it's not legal where I am. Not in the slightest.

And I'm sure the cops would give a big fuck about my "little grow".

I know a guy around here who got taken to court by the cops over one plant in his closet.

The cops here do give a big fuck about weed.

And you say I am a SPEC? What does that mean? Do you mean I'm spectacular?
If so I agree, I probably am a bit spectacular.

Dog Star

Veteran
There is no any garantie,

your best bet will be like WaxyTaxy told you,you need to stay under radar and keep
your mouth closed,not talk about grow,growing or any activities with others around you...

keep your hobby only for self.. dont give buds around,dont sell buds,etc..

St. Phatty

I have neighbors? Where?

Is that bullet full metal jacket or hollow point ?

I think it depends on the neighbors.

Some neighbors I talk to ZipZeroZilch.

Some neighbors, I visit their chickens if I sense there's a problem.

As far as pot -

I can afford to let it hang out a little bit, because I'm surrounded by bigger grows.

Of course, I'm also surrounded by desperate people driving up & down the road looking for something to steal ...

There is no any garantie,

your best bet will be like WaxyTaxy told you,you need to stay under radar and keep
your mouth closed,not talk about grow,growing or any activities with others around you...

keep your hobby only for self.. dont give buds around,dont sell buds,etc..

Yeah, I hear what you say, but it's how to deal with them if problems arise without bringing LE to your door.

See LE knows I grow, they just haven't been able to get enough evidence to get a search warrant yet.
They tried to wangle a search without a warrant on a couple of occasions, via a knock and talk, but I wouldn't let them in.

See the people around here are all stupid, and all LE has to do is rock up on their doorstep and the people say, yes officer, I admit I'm growing marijuana, and you can come in and see them.

But when they struck me they were thrown out a bit, because I didn't act like the rest of them, and I wouldn't let them in, and I could tell they were not expecting that, as the local failures just admit to it and let LEO in without a warrant.
So they didn't know what to do when they struck me.

But I think I should take a break from growing.

GoatCheese

Veteran
Yea, get a carbon filter. It's a good investment, that doesn't cost so much in the first place.
Investemnt into safety is a good investment.

Also, there isn't much harvest-smell if you don't trim them wet. I just cut the fan leaves of and let the whole plant/branches hang-dry til the buds are dry enough to go in jars.

How to deal with neigbours? just smile, say hello and keep on walking By. If you're worried about neighbours why get too chatty with them; be polite but keep your distance.
:)

t99

Veteran
But I think I should take a break from growing.

No one knows that better than you.
Especially if you don't filter and LEO knows you.
Time to move.
How long before they lie to get a warrant or enter under false pretence? Think they won't lie in court?
Don't have to deal with neighbors if you don't live there anymore.
Unless by neighbors you mean your future cell mates

Another one of these threads?

Blow up your neighbors property with 1100 plants and tell them to fuck off you have squatters rights

MTNMEN

I got 5 dollah meh doggie says!
Squatters rights lmao!
These lamps are fucken awesome!

Attachments

• 20170115_113047.jpg
    20170115_113047.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170115_113124.jpg
    20170115_113124.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170114_142054.jpg
    20170114_142054.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 9

HOPS5K

Lover of Life
Veteran
When dealing with neighbors while growing, I usually charge $20 an 1/8th, $50 a 1/4, and $150 an ounce.

Status
Not open for further replies.