What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Please identify if you have time :)

S

sativaking

So a friend of mine sent me this photo and I'm just wondering what the white spots are? I said it was probably a young plant (bud) white hairs usually happen at the beginning..but I'm kind of doubting myself cuz it looks odd to me. If you think you have the answer and wouldn't mind typing a response it'd be appreciated. Still learning myself. Their herb always has these "white specks" on it and mine never does.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.42.32 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-01-12 at 10.42.32 PM.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 12

Cannavore

Veteran
it's really hard to tell from that small picture if there's something wrong with the bud.

if you're talking about these white spots, they're the trichomes (i'm assuming you're not a total noob so i doubt this is the answer lol)
cannabis-trichomes-end-of-harvest-window.jpg

if it's got spots like this, don't smoke it. these are molds and mildews
MD-03.jpg

white-powdery-mold-closeup-marijuana-buds.jpg

Some people still get cartel schwag without any trichs at all.

That looks like a totally normal specimen of cannabis.

Move to Cali

S

sativaking

I should have said i didnt think it was trichomes...its like this specific bud they get that always has it on it...i guess maybe I'm just used to yellowish/golden trich's. That and it always gives me a headache. Like this is what I'm used to seeing or associate with bud being good. Like good trichs should glisten not be like flat white. If you click on my images they enlarge.

Attachments

• Mr-Nice-Guy.jpg
    Mr-Nice-Guy.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 13
  • 15936631_1852574291628337_4011007537428730605_o.jpg
    15936631_1852574291628337_4011007537428730605_o.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

rolandomota

Veteran
Too hard to see but probably moldy. Cartel weed aint that bad and its not "trichomeless" they dont magically disappear. Also how many people in cali sell 20 dollar lightly seeded ounces like Mexico?

Latest posts

Latest posts