What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

200w retail led perpetual organic soil

harvested my second plant, another bagseed, that smells like kush, day 61. it didnt look like it yielded as much as the snong but it weighs out about the same, about 7 grams per plant in these tiny pots. these are just bumper plants until we get some plants yielding an oz or more. i got my jewler's loupe and the combo of it and the scope make trichome inspection much easier. it was about 1-5% amber. next plant is probably in 2 days at day 63.

so i learned about the hair straightener rosin tech. i tried it out on some dried sugar leaves from snong, and yielded nothing but a green skidmark. i tried it again with some fresh larf from the new plant today, and i actually got a decent little bit of rosin. the high was really happy, and gave me the munchies. not bad for a hair straightener for $4 at goodwill with a digi setting that goes down to 250.

anyway here is holy grail kush seed #1 at day 44

and a couple dried snong colas

keep plugging away. you'll get there
last pic is some nice looking buds

thanks! i just harvested a couple of plants. the skylark haze at day 75 and just starting to show amber. and another plant had some hermie bananas with like a week left so i pulled it. i dont mind getting some seeds in the future tbh. ill take some pics in the coming daze. gotta take a few more clones of the holy grail kush now that ive harvested and my plant count is below the limit.

i think that last photo was what i'm now calling the summertime kush. it had a really nice up high. great for depression and munchies and with a nice let down that lends to some good weed naps. so now that one is revegging.

i think i pulled this little plant early but it was taking forever.
i think the buds are summertime kush.
and some hair straightener tech rosin.
i guess im out of space so i had to delete some pics to upload them. i might compress them in the future to save space. any tips on that are appreciated.

paper thorn

Veteran
i can't imagine you've put up enough pics to be out of space. unless your albums are chock full of giant pics.
good looking buds, nice and frosty, just the way i like em