What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legal marijuana users can’t legally buy a gun

Yeah people get on topic,I said is not fair just fuck guns.thanks for insults.Dont worry people you won't get into that gansta shit behind a screen:)))

brown_thumb

Looks like some punk bitch that thinks he's all hard n shit!
Mufukka prob wouldn't survive if he got into some shit w some real gangstas or was being hunted buy a cat in the sticks.

Either way... Getting back on topic...
Legal users CAN legally buy guns.
They just can't make a purchase from an FFL dealer due to the paperwork involved for the transfer/registration.

RIGHT!! Buy used from individuals.

brown_thumb

Yeah people get on topic,I said is not fair just fuck guns.thanks for insults.Dont worry people you won't get into that gansta shit behind a screen:)))

No insult intended. Just some folks trying to explain why we need firearms for defense of ourselves and families. You're okay in my book.:good:

mtntrogger

Veteran
I have heard this before....like 5 years ago when I had a red card. Completely false..I think anyway,..... cause Ive bought a couple of guns with no issues, takes all of about 15 minutes for them to run the Background check. I have been charged with felonies ( 25 years ago,no convictions), and also had a red card and still had no problem walking out of the store with a piece.

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...

Yep fair enuf...but weren't you the one the derailed this thread? As in your "fuck guns" post and calling those who disagreed with you "pussys" (sic)? You know the post you edited.

No problem for the pot to call the kettle black.

Like I said in my earlier post, not everyone is wired the same, and that's OK with me.

Of what someone is afraid won't escape from it.
I live in East Europe where is much struggle and poverty, America is a little kid, it's haven compared to things that happen here and stil never need a gun, just don't be paranoid people. I don't know how to explain this, keep it positive in you're life..I think you people just like guns and that's not good
Look his mother just died and what happens when you get involved with negativity, just a YouTube video no crimes, stay away and bad things won't happen to you, never happened to me https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UGXTE9cEJZE

Last edited:

brown_thumb

Lore, I have no intention of trying to escape that which hunts me. In fact, I'll turn and run full speed straight to the threat and face it head-on. The threat will run or die. I will not run but might die. Either way, I will not run and cower in a dark corner hoping the threat will leave me alone while they do whatever satisfies their sick needs.

I've had my life threatened several times. I don't put up with that crap. I've yet to hurt anyone but won't hesitate to defend myself if I know my life is truly at risk. So sit there in your protective bubble but don't be surprised if some sick freak pops that bubble and harms you and/or your family.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
This sounds just like something George Carlin used to say, more good old fashioned american bullshit.....and its bad for you.

-Funk

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
This a very interesting topic and I thank the OP for this thread.

There are a lot of federal regulations that apply to Americans that are not enforced. That is why you don't have the DEA bust your door down for firing up a joint. They don't have the resources to enforce marijuana laws, so in the beginning they pressured States to write laws on marijuana and then enforce those laws themselves. The federal government acts like a level up and that all the states should willfully follow the overall rules as guidelines when creating their own laws.

Currently in the USA you have a liberal lame-duck regime that is changing. The liberal agenda is bound and determined to disarm all Americans but police and soldiers. That is a cornerstone issue on their platform. Gay Marriage, Tax the rich, and disarm as many people as you can. It is a controlling behavior that makes everyone remember that they are subject to the whims of the republic.

There are similar laws about money laundering, using banks for the proceeds generated from the marijuana industry. Does Washington State keep all of the money they get taxing the marijuana in a big pile of cash somewhere, a figure that is in the billions btw. No, they use the banking system and therefore state revenue in banks from the marijuana industry is money laundering under federal law.

Now with the new executive office of the federal government changing to the republicans, they actual do favor states governing themselves more than the democrats. It is one of their platform issues, the idea of independent government. The idea is that laws made in Washington DC cannot be great for every person in every corner of the country (and the whole world if you get down to it). So with this change in the executive branch you will se a lot of wild cat changes. The republicans favor the popular definition of the 2nd amendment and that is one of their platform issues as well.

Not only did the executive branch of the USA change to a more gun and independent philosophy, but so did the house and the senate. The appointees of this new regime will reflect the policy that the new executive branch favors.

In other words, the sky isn't falling.... exactly

Donald Trump is completely anti drug, anti alcohol and even anti cigarettes. So the fact that he favors independent state government and more lenient gun laws, he may have to balance that belief with his views on marijuana. It will be interesting to see.

But what you all have to remember is that marijuana smokers, the free thinkers have always been counter culture and disobedient to certain laws. Not a lot will change. Those that suffer the most are those that profit largely from the breaking of those laws. The little guys are always pretty okay. Especially with federal law.

R

Robrites

How Lore'Fumeazã thinks Americans go to bed

How Lore'Fumeazã thinks Americans go to bed

bfVldGe.gif

corky1968

Veteran
Laws like this are so stupid.

What's next? Taking away a driver's license for people who buy alcohol because they may drink and drive?

Like when I bought a package of BB's for my nephews BB gun last fall. The stupid person who unlocked them
from where they were wanted ID to make sure I was old enough. Yet, I told her I could buy an axe no problem?
People who pass these idiotic laws don't have a clue.

KONY

Veteran
The 10th amendment of the constitution was pretty clear these things were supposed to be left to the states to decide.

brown_thumb

Speaking of stupid laws...

I ran low on funds a couple months and pawned a pistol for a couple of weeks. The employee told me I had to bring a trigger lock when I pick it up. I told her that was fine but I'll just remove it as soon as I get to my vehicle. She said it doesn't matter but it's an ATF requirement. So when I picked it up I took a trigger lock and handed it to the employee. She said, "Oh it doesn't have to be installed. You just had to bring it with you." I'm thinking, 'What?? Why did I have to bring it?' BTW, I pawned a semi-automatic 12 ga shotgun at the same time... FAR deadlier than a 9mm pistol. No trigger lock require for it because it's a long gun.

That's how intelligent our BATFE is.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Speaking of stupid laws...

I ran low on funds a couple months and pawned a pistol for a couple of weeks. The employee told me I had to bring a trigger lock when I pick it up. I told her that was fine but I'll just remove it as soon as I get to my vehicle. She said it doesn't matter but it's an ATF requirement. So when I picked it up I took a trigger lock and handed it to the employee. She said, "Oh it doesn't have to be installed. You just had to bring it with you." I'm thinking, 'What?? Why did I have to bring it?' BTW, I pawned a semi-automatic 12 ga shotgun at the same time... FAR deadlier than a 9mm pistol. No trigger lock require for it because it's a long gun.

That's how intelligent our BATFE is.

they are more worried because they can't SEE your pistol. sort of hard to hide a humpback Browning shotgun under your coat without some severe cosmetic surgery with a hacksaw...which WILL put you in jail if discovered.:tiphat:

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Am I a unlawful user? What does user mean? Huh? They wanna know if I ever smoked weed before???? Oh! Am I CURRENTLY smoking weed? Well heck no I ain't...dang nabbitt!!! I mean...... they must think I'm crazy? I'm in a GOD DAMN gun store!!!! Good thing they don't make you fill ithis out at home!

and.... scene! lol

DocTim420

The Doctor is OUT and has moved on...
ATF Form 4473 really has not changed much---

Old 11.e question (2012):

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance?

New 11.e question (2016):

Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? Warning: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state where you reside.

Both versions of the Form asked the same question--and if you were a fool that received a Medical Marijuana Identification Card from your state, then you are in a "government database" thus making a "No" answer to Question 11.e very problematic for you.

Kinda gives breath to the old saying, "less is best"...especially when it involves disclosing private information to ANY government.

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
Ways around all that......

Assault weapons ban
Registration
Back ground checks
Serial numbers

!!warning!!
KNOW THE LAW!! OBEY THE LAW!
THIS AINT LIKE GROWING WEED!
ATF WEBSITE HAS ALL INFORMATION.
DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND FOLLOW ALL THE RULES AND OBEY ALL THE LAWS!
THEY WILL THROW THE FUCKING BOOK AT YOU!!!! NO JOKE!!!

I still have some.

Unissued Russian
3-Ak47m (fixed)
1- Ak74 (fixed)
2-AK74SU (short brl, folder)

Ak47 Type 3
1-Polish underfolder (mint)
3-Bulgarian underfolder (battlefield)
4-Hungarian (good,very good,excellent)

Chinese
1-MAK90
1-type 56

Cut Receivers
20-30 Polish type 3

demilled pre-bullshit
Sawcut not torch

I know people in Russia just waiting for Trump to lift sanctions.
I know people in Russia who don't give a shit about sanctions.

I miss the smell of cosmolene!!

It'll never be like it was though.
$45ea. single, $35ea. 1/2 pallet, $25ea. pallet
Those days are gone!!!!

I have noticed a lot of Russian spam cans popping up.people are afraid they might be holding on to their stockpiles too long.

Last edited: