What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

😀

😀

picture.php

R

Robrites

Looks like S4L left his windows down again...

Looks like S4L left his windows down again...

picture.php

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I could handle having the weed scene now, as long as the wine swilling douche with the lavender tie isn't there. Based on the picture alone, I'm figuring less body odor now vs then?

He is the owner of advanced nutrients, probably the next U.S. President!

Give me body odor any day!

onavelzy

Veteran
I look at these old pictures and remember back then that we all grew our hair long to be different... Not so much. The guys at least all look exactly the same

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Ha!!! we haven't seen snow like that in a couple of years though.

short story:
Winter of 2000/2001 and we're having a major blizzard, big time. The guy that does fish house rentals (Todd) decided to go check on his clients, he would be gone for 90 minutes or so; two hours later his employee 'Guppy' started to get worried, soon after that he jumped in his own truck to look for Todd.

Todd did what he could on visiting his clients and then got turned around on the lake, he found an empty fish house owned by a local & broke into it, lit the stove and waited out the storm. Guppy on the other hand wasn't quite so lucky, he was found by rescuers the next morning, his skin was ashen pale and his lips blue, his truck stalled in the driving snow and he decided to stay in the cab in the cold.

The local ambulance EMS crew was able to get Guppy off the lake, when Todd went to get Guppy's truck he opened the hood to jump start it, he lifted that hood and it was pure white, couldn't even see the radiator cap, the snow was driven so hard it filled every bit of space.

Guppy lived, btw he was/is an alcoholic and weighed no more than 110 pounds, and I might be generous in that estimation, skin n' bones they might've found a popsickle, somebody was looking after him that night.

Latest posts

Latest posts