What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super cheese & cookies kush

G

ganjygav

Hi mate hope ur well.. is your environment perfect???

Is that epsem salt residue on those leaves?

Have u pulled up a local water anylis ? Is the ph balanced in root zone? As you can throw every bottle on shelves at em trying to fix it but if environment or ph is out then you'll b at it for two years trying to suss it out lol. Do u collect run off n test ph?

Sorry fella just see the question about the stuff on the leaves. It's that Diatomaceous earth powder. I was using it against the aphids. It's all over the tent. It looks like PM don't it lol. Just haven't got around to washing it off but it's harmless anyway

G

ganjygav

Day 28

Day 28

Hey,
Well I flushed the plants all 4 got 50litres over 2 nights.
It took hours and I now hate flushing more than I hate cropping but it looks like something I will have to do at least twice a grow from now on to clear the soil.
My run off was dark when I first started so shit weren't right with my soil.
Anyway after flush I gave them one more plain water and then I bumped food up to bloom 3ml and calmag 1ml per litre and one of the plants seems to gaining some green back at least.

Oh and I've ordered a magic mushroom grow kit. Just wanted to try one out. They look fun and quick.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Big-Narstie

The kit come with spores?? If so or not what strain u got? Funnily enough I'm about to grow some golden teachers myself lol got 600odd lib caps curing aswell, just need to make some DMT and try find a gd special K connect n Xmas is sorted lol

G

ganjygav

The kit come with spores?? If so or not what strain u got? Funnily enough I'm about to grow some golden teachers myself lol got 600odd lib caps curing aswell, just need to make some DMT and try find a gd special K connect n Xmas is sorted lol

Ya I mean I don't know what the rules are on talking about my source but I just tapped one of the adverts on here and they sold kits.
I got a supa grow kit with mexican mushies. It's already set up. All I gotta do is spray inside the bag once a day and keep it warm.
I will probably fuck these up as well haha.

I chose mexican because I've had them a couple of times and I know what to expect. It wasn't long ago I was mental with ptsd so I'm cautious with this sort of thing.

I've always wanted to try lib caps but I don't trust picking mushrooms in the wild. I've got farm land and nature woods and reserves not 10 min walk from my back gate.
I'm sure there must be some growing somewhere near me

Big-Narstie

I guarantee u have loads growing near u!!! Once u pic a few you'll spot em a mile off mate very distinctive! There's a few lookalikes but with trained eye are very different and can't beat 300 lip caps in a hotdog brine tea lol buckle up and enjoy the ride!! Try golden teachers next mate they are a really euphoric trip hard to walk the wrong path on them. Great yield to!

Plants r looking ok mate few burnt tips but nothing should b affected

G

ganjygav

I guarantee u have loads growing near u!!! Once u pic a few you'll spot em a mile off mate very distinctive! There's a few lookalikes but with trained eye are very different and can't beat 300 lip caps in a hotdog brine tea lol buckle up and enjoy the ride!! Try golden teachers next mate they are a really euphoric trip hard to walk the wrong path on them. Great yield to!

Plants r looking ok mate few burnt tips but nothing should b affected

I may go out and have a look around next season.
Ya the burnt tips showed up after flush. I don't understand because I didn't feed until the second watering after flush and I wasn't feeding that strong before the flush.

Blazeee

Veteran
Ya I see you guys over there talking about fox farm.
Plant magic products and soil is meant to be matched and perfect for UK water. Especially hard water like I have in our area. The soil is expensive enough at £17.99 for 50litres. It feels like good soil, all light and fluffy.
I never have had gnats from this soil.
Like I say going back to biobizz next time.
I don't think I've ever seen that foxfarm stuff for sale here.

Defo stick with the biobizz, from what i heard PM used to be good until they sold the company, i heard about other people complaining about there nutes and how they have started diluting them i think. £18 a bag is a joke, if you go in stores you can get the biobizz allmix for £10 a bag normally its about £12-13 a bag maybe as high as 15-17 if you order online for delivery. I think when the shops get a pallet of the allmix they are paying about 8.50 on the bag so if you can get it for 10 thats a good price. Ive been using biobizz allmix for years now and ive never had any issues with it.

As for as foxfarm goes if you look around you will find some of there nutes for sale over here, dont think you can buy the dirt over here though.

How did those predators work out for you?

G

ganjygav

Defo stick with the biobizz, from what i heard PM used to be good until they sold the company, i heard about other people complaining about there nutes and how they have started diluting them i think. £18 a bag is a joke, if you go in stores you can get the biobizz allmix for £10 a bag normally its about £12-13 a bag maybe as high as 15-17 if you order online for delivery. I think when the shops get a pallet of the allmix they are paying about 8.50 on the bag so if you can get it for 10 thats a good price. Ive been using biobizz allmix for years now and ive never had any issues with it.

As for as foxfarm goes if you look around you will find some of there nutes for sale over here, dont think you can buy the dirt over here though.

How did those predators work out for you?

Yeah they definitely changed it. I remember buying a bottle of grow and it was all watery when I was used to it being thick and sticky. I thought there was something wrong with it at first.

Yeah I forgot about the predators. Well I haven't noticed any bugs at all for the past few times I've checked. I know the predators went to work because the night after I put them in when I opened tent it was like I has a gnat problem. Especially when I watered.
It was like that for a few day's then I stopped noticing them flying around. I just left them to it.
I checked for bugs just last night and I found nothing.
So I will use them again but I will order sooner now I know.

G

ganjygav

Nice1 bruv what's the precise name of this strain? Red caps?? And how much weight is expected from that tuppawear ?

They're just names mexicana we could buy them from a hippy shop near me before 2005 when they changed the law. They reckon between 400g and 600g from the few flushes I get from this tub. That's fresh though so dry is between 40g and 60gs. They won't be around long enough for me to fully dry them though.
I should get at least 3 flushes of shrooms from this tub. I see a woman get 200g on youtube from first flush from this same strain and kit.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I had a buddy that used to grow them. Golden Teacher, B+, Malabar, Penis Envy and Albino Penis Envy. I liked the Albino Penis Envy the most. They were the strongest. Eating a gram of them was like eating 2 of the other varieties.

G

ganjygav

I had a buddy that used to grow them. Golden Teacher, B+, Malabar, Penis Envy and Albino Penis Envy. I liked the Albino Penis Envy the most. They were the strongest. Eating a gram of them was like eating 2 of the other varieties.

Ya I've seen the pens envy kits and the golden teachers. I'm only growing these because me the Mrs and a couple of friends were talking about mushrooms last week. I got all carried away and just ordered the kit.
I've grown edible mushroom you know food mushrooms before and that was a box you put in a dark place but apparently these ones need light.
Well that's what they say on the mushroom forums. So Ibe been out and brought a t5 and a heat matt today.

Them mushroom forums are funny. There's some right no it all's who go all high and mighty in them forums. I've just been reading threads, I ain't joining.

G

ganjygav

All 4 are cheese. The nose knows! I ain't getting clones from this guy again lol

yts farmer

Veteran
Hey gg hows it going mate, haven't been following this thread closely but read through the last couple of pages and thought i would add this, if you're doing a flush mid grow it best to use water with a little bit of feed in rather than just plain water as plants can go into osmosis shock.

Example if your feed strength is say 1.6 ec and you need to flush, drop the feed strength to say 0.9/1.0ec and flush.

Not sure if soil growers need to take this route but this is how it should be done in hydro and coco. Might want to look into it pal.

Peace.

G

ganjygav

Hi dude.
Ya I've seen this now lol bit late but the plants ain't got no worse. So hopefully it did more good than harm

G

ganjygav

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it.
I don't, all I can think about this morning is I have 20 days until these plants are ripe HoHoHo

Ru5tyNaiL

Right on with the mushies bro. Check out the shotgun fruiting chamber, it helps regulate humidity and fae (fresh air exchange). All u gotta do is mist periodically. I love cubes, half my fridge is holding spores and cultures. Good luck on ur journey.

G

ganjygav

Right on with the mushies bro. Check out the shotgun fruiting chamber, it helps regulate humidity and fae (fresh air exchange). All u gotta do is mist periodically. I love cubes, half my fridge is holding spores and cultures. Good luck on ur journey.

Yeah I already seen the shotgun chamber. I just growing these as a little treat for me the Mrs and a couple of friends.
If I decide to carry on with them I will definitely build one of them chambers.
At the moment I'm just getting white hairy stuff growing on top but it's only been 5 or 6 days.

Cheers bud