What's new

Chimera's Cookies S1

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey stonedfly, I always liked those Chimera Cookie S1s so very interested in seeing what you find in yours so pulling up a seat. I've also ran CV's Cookiewreck, how did you like it? Will be on the lookout for the pic dump later. Take care 1

stonedfly

I really enjoyed the cookie wreck ... I found 2 really nice plants in my pack... one like the one CV uses to promote the strain and a crazy flavoured one, but small... reminded me of fruity pebbles. I didn't keep em as the yield wasn't worth my time and space. If I had unlimited mother space I would have kept the larger more "regular" cookie wreck

don't get your hopes up for these pics lol... the girls have pretty small bud sites hahah.. nothing like Knuckles pheno

stonedfly

heres plant 1

picture.php

plant 2

picture.php

plant 3

picture.php

plant 4

picture.php

stonedfly

not sure why all my pics got uploaded sideways... and my iPhone sucks apparently at doing low light... gunna have to use my real camera it seems

these pics taken at day 32

buds are starting to fill in now.. doesn't look like any of the plants will be yielders , but all have that distinctive cookie smell.

plant #4 is strange but nice.. has very large fingers , and only 3 per leaf mainly.. but extremely small budding

window

Veteran
Looking great Stonedfly,
You have to rotate your pics on the phone first then upload to your albums, its a pita.

stonedfly

Ahh true say... so even if they are "right side up" I need to rotate them around for whatever reason ? Cause I hate having to plug my other camera into the computer ...'fuck humans are so lazy listen to me ... back in the day I would have to Develop the film and mail it to someone ... now I'm bummed I have to plug a cord in lol

resin_lung

I cough up honey oil
Veteran
^^I agree. Those leaves.... they make me wonder. Is there reduced fertility in the phenos that show that type of leaf. It seems to be way more vigorous than ogkb.

I wish someone would get to the bottom of whether ogkb is a polyploid or what. It seems to have a lot of the things I would expect to see in a inbred triploid.

I'm still trying to get ahold of it or one of the many phenos so I can at least stain the root tips and check under a microscope. I've played with polys a bit and would be surprised if it wasn't.

It would be interesting to find out if it was a naturally occurring poly or if those numb skulls fkn got down! Either way it would be amazing to me. If it is a natural poly then the books might need to be rewritten. Unless by "natural" the books are referring to "in the wild". But I don't see how it would really matter except that plants in the wild would not be breeding with plants from the other side of the world.

This isn't the thread for these questions though.

The plants do look killer stonedfly!

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey stonedfly, #1 and 4 caught my eye when I 1st looked at your pics. They are all looking healthy so good job on that. Do they all have the same smell or are there subtle differences between the plants? Take care 1

stonedfly

thanks for the positivity crew !

they all have that "cookie" smell... with a couple being more distinct then others... the OGKB looking lady is so fucking weird ... she grows tight small nugs all the way up each stem...

maybe if vegged super long and dialled in she may yield... but right now all 4 look pretty low yielding...

plants finished week 6... ill get some photos up in a couple days.

cheers

stonedfly

Plants harvested ...
I took some photos before the chop ... uploading them shortly ...

Curing them up in jars currently ... super tight nugs, 2 have that cookie smell, 2 have their own stank

slipdefeu

Hard to vote for one specificelly, all look frosty bomb, did you keep back-ups from all of them?

vibes

Buddle

Veteran
Great thread Stonedfly. Thanks for following it through. I look forward to seeing how the clones flower out..

Latest posts

Latest posts