What's new

Holy grail kush 150w mh/hps

Bio_Kio

Hi guys!
We r at 39days from switch,24 from the real blooming started..
Things are getting bit more interesting..
Yesterday they had feeding:2ml/lt bloom+ 1ml/lt micro+ 1ml/lt biobloombastic they had 0.75lt solution each..
They are not in perfect shape but nothing to be worried about,slighlty N def,and they are having problem with Mg caused probably from the bulb bit too near,in fact just the centre of the box is involved in this Mg problem,I have moved upward the bulb to see if that is the problem..
Pics follow

The yielder of the group

Another plant head

Ok thats it for the day,catch ya in the 'comin year!!

Bio_Kio

Hi there, we are kind of half way with the ladies,45days from switch,30 of real bloom...
Situation to me seems to be just fine,nothing too bad and nothing special,just ok...
Yesterday I have skipped the plain water flush,I fed them instead,they had 1ml/lt micro+3ml/lt bloom+2ml/lt big bud,always 0,75lt each,next time I think they'll get 1lt of plain water each,just to have some run off,wich I never have...
Tempreture were bit too low, 13°C-23°C so I have dimmed the exaust fan at minimal speed,let see what gonna happen...
Pictures

:tiphat:

looking good. ive been subscribed for a little bit. ive got 4 hg seeds. i think i only have one flowering right now under 200w retail led. the rest will be flowering in a couple of weeks and ive taken clones. i have a curse, i just want one good male and all i ever get are females out of the past 20 or so seeds lol.

Bio_Kio

Hello guys thanks,
Bubbakushpk are your seeds regular?'cause from dnagenetics they only sell femm version..
But anyway here we are at 56from switch,41 from start of bloom..
I wanted to start with flushbut some fellas in the italian section gave me the hint to skip it and I will follow their tip,as is the first time for me with syntetic fert,so they will probably get less time to eat everything in the medium as I was abituated with organic...
Pics follow

Pistils are still 90%white but trichomes are 90%cloudy,maybe for the first time I ll be able to chop with a good percentage of amber trichomes let s see how they develop..
:tiphat:

the seeds were gifted to me, but they were all female and now that they're older there seem to be two phenos, one that just wants to grow vertically and one that is somewhat trainable. huge thick stems tho. one of my plants is in week 3-4 so i'll post some bud photos soon. it looks just like yours.

here are some photos my friend. 4 different holy grail kush seeds. 3 of them were easy to tie down with twisties (how i do lst) and one just wanted to stay vertical (the one with the buds)

Bio_Kio

66 days from switch, 51 days of bloom

66 days from switch, 51 days of bloom

Hi guys,good to see your shoots bubba,
From your experience with this strain,how long did yours taken to ripe?
Anyway here we started the flush,yesterday they had the second round of plain water,always a liter each,
I have bumped down the bulb for a day,shame on me ,in just one day the Mg problem became worst on one plant,but I already had this problem at kind the same stage and it did not affect the quality on that grow,so I don t care too much about that..
Whatever....pics follow

Unfortunatly the pictures does not get the idea of the frostiness of the buds,leafs are not that frosty,but the calyxes are really covered with trichomes...
Keep in touch for the finals updates :tiphat:

i havent harvested yet, but i'm expecting 8-9 weeks. one i have is on week 4-5 now and is starting to get really frosty but still only white hairs. the buds are really fat and the stems are really thick compared to my other strains. i think the first one will yield pretty decently and i started flowering when i thought it was a little small. got clones of all of them tho so future grows will be more informed. looking good! a little mg def isnt that big of a deal. do you use epsom salt / molasses?

bigjdawg

Here is my holy grail kush. I grew this from seed and made a mother plant to cut clones off of because I was so impressed with how she produces and stackes flowers. This is under a 1000 want organic grow. Finishes at 10 weeks. Very frosty buds and has a kushy gasoline smell

Attachments

• 20170122_190627.jpg
    20170122_190627.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 11

fizz

Holy Grail always eats so damn much. Those big fan leaves don't last long late into flower. Dank as fuck nonetheless. If you didn't know better, you'd think it was soaked in gasoline or something.. flavor is unreal.

Nice pics guys.

I kept a couple of phenos out of my pack of HG. One a 9 week and one a 10. The 9 weeker tastes incredible. Big lemon candy taste, mood uplifting, muscle relaxing... the 10 weeker which I assume leans towards the Kosher Kush parent just rips my head off. I only smoke that at home because it confuses the fuck out of me. A great one two punch lol