What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's your favorite vaporizer?

I would have to say my favorite vaporizers are these three box mods.

KangerTech SBUOX Nano, KangerTech KBOX Mini Platinum, and JoyeTech e-Vic VTC mini.

My favorite tank to use is the KangerTech subtank nano with a 0.5 sub ohm coil.

If you have a runny oil, you can probably vape it straight with the sub ohm coil. Too intense of a draw when straight for me. A definite lung buster!

I call my mix e-cannabis oil. A blend of cannabis concentrate and kosher PG/USP.

With these new box mods and the nano tank with a sub ohm coil, it is the best I have had yet. I have sampled a lot of products over the past few years.

It is like having a half ounce of bud at the push of a button!

So far the KangerTech and JoyeTech units have been working flawlessly with the KangerTech nano tank.

T

Theoldweldflash

Hands down, digital storz and bickels volcano, without a doubt.

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Hands down, digital storz and bickels volcano, without a doubt.
bought mine when the digital first came out (about ten years ago?).
it finally stopped working recently, after daily use,
but i know i can send it off to storz&bickel/oakland for a $50 repair,
and maintain the investment. pretty high quality product/company.
using their mighty and crafty portables in the mean time.

Those are all very interesting and great for home use. I would not hesitate to invest in the volcano if I were into vaping buds, which is its own unique style.

Portability and stealth are where it becomes a challenge...

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Those are all very interesting and great for home use. I would not hesitate to invest in the volcano if I were into vaping buds, which is its own unique style.

Portability and stealth are where it becomes a challenge...
S&B include liquid/concentrate pads with all their vaporizers, inc.
the portables...
liquid-pads-for-concentrates_1.png

but pens, loaded with concentrate cartridges,
are hard to beat for their combination of
stealth, # of hits per charge, ease of use, etc.

G

da Buddha for an entry level vape.
Sublimator for the other end of the spectrum.
The Sub gives me huge hits thru me 1L EHLE tube.

Last edited:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
none of em..vapes are for chicks...yeehaw..I had a vap bros and an aeromed andtried most models ...their for women

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
vapexhale cloud evo is the best. and I use a life saber vaporizer all the time also is very good. they are my favorites for sure

if you like balloons the volcano is good. but I dont like balloons..

I would rather just smoke a bit of hash than use any of the portables Ive tried

Yellowmoon

difficult to say because pretty much no-one owns vapes over here, although it's my personal choice.

but when it comes to bags, volcano is tough to beat

and what comes to portables, arizer solo wins it for me

bushed

For me its my pax everyday, tried a couple of other portable units for green and non of them compared twice the size and half the vape.

B

Baron Greenback

Volcano by a distance. I've done two of the other premium vapourisers (Vapezilla and Herbaliser) and they don't hold a candle to the Volcano.

G

Still using my Sublimator daily 2+ years down the road. Curious as to what can top it.

Laza Haze

Illyrian blood
Veteran
Last week i started my first vape experiences, with Hipvap.I was looking for a cheeper one,but without loosing stealth and quality clouds. Its cool, but i think Alfa is better