What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pink Panther

Day 66

Attachments

• 20150703_000733.jpg
    20150703_000733.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 11

Heusinomics

Wow ! That looks great!
Thanks for posting up Sponger.

The info on this cut is hard to come by, and the actual beast must be very well guarded.

Iv serched high and low for info online after I picked up Bodhis Pink Lotus @the 2014 cup.
Best I could find was that it's a tightly held clone of high quality usually found in the PNW.

Any info or experience you could add would be highly appreciated and would surely encourage some of us sitting on those beans to getem popin.

Thanks again and great lookin bud

Big ups respect and happy growing!

Wow ! That looks great!

The info on this cut is hard to come by, and the actual beast must be very well guarded.

Iv serched high and low for info online after I picked up Bodhis Pink Lotus @the 2014 cup.
Best I could find was that it's a tightly held clone of high quality usually found in the PNW.

Any info or experience you could add would be highly appreciated and would surely encourage some of us sitting on those beans to getem popin.

I'll be honest...when I got this cut it was labeled 'Private Reserve OG'. I got it from a guy in Orange County. Since it's obviously not an OG I named her Pink Panther. I've had her for a few years. Haven't given her to anybody. I love her. She's very vigorous. She yields pretty well. She's easy to trim. She can be taken early if necessary (although taking her longer really brings out the color). She isn't exactly the most potent and her nose isn't my favorite but she's been my bread and butter for the last few years because she's an all-around good girl.

Bringing out the color in her also brings out a very berry smell. When she's more green I can't describe what she smells like but it's definitely lacking.

alaskind

Wow ! That looks great!

Check out Snow High seeds, they are working with PP.

I wood

probably not, see post # 4.
I think this is the third or fourth time i got all excited thinking i'll finally get a little more info on the elusive pink panther cut that Bodhi used.

Latest posts

Latest posts