What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

You know you live in the country if......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

lol, never happened to me....... I swear

9X2xdav.jpg

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
You know you live in the country if......

you and yer ole' lady do it in the front yard when the weather is nice...:woohoo:

St. Phatty

Every body has to deal with telemarketers.

But maybe the story changes when you live in the country.

"Oh, yes, I just work for the household. Just a minute."

Put the phone down.

"Oh yes, this is Phatty. What is this about ? Oh ? Well, that sounds very interesting. Just a minute we're baking Christmas cookies."

Put the phone down.

"Hello. Still there ? Oh, we DEFINITELY need a $100,000 loan. I just spilled a 5 gallon bucket - Have to hold my breath "

Put the phone down, hold your breath.

"A 5 gallon bucket of Varathane in the living room. And there's a dead cat in the ventilation - Have to hold my breath "

Put the phone down, hold your breath.

"A dead cat in the ventilation duct. We got a $20,000 quote for that. Do you finance dead cat removal ?"

etc.

10 points if you can take a hit off the pipe, HOLD IT, and they're still there on the phone trying to sell you something after you exhale.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You know you live in the country if.......

You know you live in the country if.......

:yoinks:

qe7Nyuo.gif

that dog's 'bout to be run down :dunno:

LadyGuru

:laughing: ..... first the entire world could live in Texas and now the entire world could fit in a house in Texas. :laughing:

either the world is growing larger or people are shrinking, STRANGE.:tiphat:

Sigh..... If you would ever read a link I post before attacking how stupid the links are.........

According to the U.N. Population Database, the world's population in 2010 will be 6,908,688,000. The landmass of Texas is 268,820 sq mi (7,494,271,488,000 sq ft). So, divide 7,494,271,488,000 sq ft by 6,908,688,000 people, and you get 1084.76 sq ft/person.

So yes, both all the world population AND a 1084 sq ft house with no yard would fit into Texas. It's simple math, what don't you understand? This is about as black and white as it gets. If you can't admit these numbers, then you might have a bias when it comes to world overpopulation.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Did anyone consider the wall thickness in the square footage?

Who doesn't live in the country?

You know you live in the country if you have to teach city slickers how to measure.