What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

White Zombie, Lvpk & Purple Derp

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
couple more before they come down
picture.php

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
white zombie didnt get as frosty as i was hoping most phenos smelled more like herijuana
& i thought they didnt look as frosty as LVPK. now pretty much dry they're going into jars for a few weeks before sampling.
also the grand lapis 3/4 were males i'll just try to do a new report on purple derp in march. BUT the true blueberry x m#1 looks & smells amazing & i took a little sample at 7 weeks in & it was quite strong i took a clone thats about 1 ft now going to be focusing more on this i think taking more clones making S2's & flowering out a bush pics coming soon.

white zombie
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Thanks for working with the LVPK she is my favorite...

Any chance the plants were over nutriated and appeared to be done at 7 weeks? I like my LVPK 9 weeks.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i dont know they always look done at 7 weeks & i usually let them go to 8-9 but couldnt wait this time lol.... ive been running my lights 11 on/ 13 off for flower this round i saw a clip on dj short recommending it so i thought ide try it & was thinking the shorter light cycle may have made it mature faster amoung some other strains i have that finished early.

LVPK is my 2nd fav indica & ive made all kinds of hybrids, i sent a buttload of those hybrids into seedbay for freebies :)

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heres the update on true blueberry x M#1.... its 8 1/2 weeks flower & will be coming down tonight, it smells rich of black liquorice/anise with still a hint of some sort of dark berry wine but far more liquorice smell & its quite strong smells up the room just having it out of the tent, rub up against it & it will reeks up the house.I went a head & trimmed off the big leaves. I have a nice size clone of this plant in veg & will flower her 12/12 most of the way & let her go to 10 weeks next time.

Definately ide say having the lights 11 on/ 13 off makes the plants mature faster but i think i'll stick to 12/12 then switch to 11/13 at the last 2-3 weeks to simulate nature.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks Kiloz, as the true blueberry x M#1 dries its starting to get that rich dark berry scent back cant wait to try it out in a few weeks.
The white zombie is very floral/kushy smell the herijuana really dominated in this hybrid.

icon

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last pic of the white zombie this nugglet was takin at 8 weeks...thanks for watching
picture.php

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
beautiful plants! ... as always.:dance013:

cycle 11/13 should make it faster if the light intensity is enough. dj short supposes to reveal keepers better under this cycle, at least i think so..:)