What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Professor P's Macro thread

professor p

Veteran
I don't know the ins and outs of the seed business, but why not sell through seed bay also? There's probably some really good reason, but if not you might find a whole new group of customers.
Either way, keep posting pretty pics!

-gil
hi Gil, hope you are well :)

I'm not one to go hunt down distributors or people to sell seeds to.. I've been making seeds since '96 and the intentions have not changed much besides trying to help more patients in need.

If I was asked to work with Seedbay, I might consider but that's not the reason I'm here.

Wow these photos are really good Professor P. Mesmerising camera skills at the macro. That very first picture looks like a fiberoptic cable.

Also props for your selfless approach towards your male selection. I'm glad you're here sharing over here.

Hahaha.. I love hearing what people see inside of the photos.. Fiber optic cable is a new one, but a good one :D I'm gonna post the Salmon River OG article for ya.

Dam, just beautiful professor... Wow... You're kill'n the macro's son... I wish I had easy access to just some of the genes u fellas do... Keep'm come'n, P... :biggrin: ... Me likey... -F.S
thanks for the kind words fatsack!

This is an old shot, but one of my favs I took from the Nikon D300.
Starship trichomes, features in the new Volume 3 Sativa handbook.
picture.php

picture.php

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
I'll be popping my Salmon River OG's next I believe ;) :tree: What is the Honey Badger Haze and the Lovin' cup? Doesn't matter, I know it's dank! SL

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
i would kill for that camera equipment :sasmokin:

really impressive quality - my favorite picture, is the very first one, that lovely zoomed stigmata are brilliant!

go on!

BB

professor p

Veteran
I'll be popping my Salmon River OG's next I believe ;) :tree: What is the Honey Badger Haze and the Lovin' cup? Doesn't matter, I know it's dank! SL
Hi SL, hope you're having a good day buddy... I'll have all the info and pics for those two in the next week or so, final tests are just finishing up.

i would kill for that camera equipment :sasmokin:

really impressive quality - my favorite picture, is the very first one, that lovely zoomed stigmata are brilliant!

go on!

BB
thank you very much Bonzai Bob :)
That's one of my best stigma shot to this date.

Love your banner/signature bro! Nice shot :)

Cheers

professor p

Veteran
Hahah... Hey, stop talking about buying seeds guys... You'll get me kicked out before I even get settled in. :D jk...

I appreciate the support fellas, and I'm heading out to take a photo shoot so maybe I'll have something to share later..

Cheers

Gil Tokerson

Veteran
I can't help but feel like this is my fault. Can't blame anyone for wanting to try these flowers though.
So to clear this up for other newbies like myself: professor p breeds his own stuff, however it's not sold through seedbay. I think the icmag policy is to not discuss other seedbanks besides seedbay, and seed boutique.
So anyone wanting to find these strains, just putt them in Google, and they should pop up.
Sorry professor p for starting the whole "where to find these" thing. I'm just used to everyone having their stuff on seedbay.
-gil

professor p

Veteran
Oh Gil, it's all your fault. :biggrin: I'm totally joking.. All good buddy I'm just being respectful to the community and TOS.

Here's a shot that no one has seen yet... :tiphat: enjoy

picture.php

professor p

Veteran
That's a beautiful thing brother... stunning! SL

Thanks SL!! That shit was a B@tch!! Really tough to get it aligned and the left side was a mm behind the right side so it's underexposed... Camera nerd talk.lol

How bout running some Crater Lake V5 soon? ;)

Cheers

b0nZai.b0b

Veteran
hey Prof. =)

sad u were rejected in POTM July - com´on post some epic pic for august to nominate on ;-)

meadowman

hey pro p, i didn't see the pic of the trich's over flowing...i think it may have been your ssh...
imma catch me a salmon as soon as i get the coin...
mm aka brimck