What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow,Yummy Bud, How Myths begin.

billbo

Wow I remember the tank. When things got out of hand in a grow thread it got binned to the shark tank. Had to have a much thicker skin to participate with the flame throwers there

jd4083

Veteran
I did a large part of my "growing up" on OG. Was there for a few years before the whole H.S. fiasco. Learned probably 75% of what I know today from that forum and the people on it, many of whom still post here. :tiphat:

I remember yummybud too, but he always annoyed the piss out of me. Not sure why he's a cult hero on this forum. :laughing:

U

unthing

from og i remember bog being big, gypsy riding motorbike in asia and was it mullumbimby or something like that having an argument with somebody. when i finally created account it was shut down.

yummy i only knew here, mostly looked pretty pictures in og.

Agent-Smith

Overgrow was awesome!!!! I remember Trixies Coffee Shop, the ORIGINAL WnB, and Tokahontas was an amazing woman!!!!!! Those were the early days of growing, and what days they were!!!!!

I believe you might be getting CannabisWorld and OverGrow confused LOL

Screw this Yummy character, how about people like Hempy and SoQuick, DSOTM, LUCAS, etc.? those were real contributors.

I was on CW way more than I was on OG only because of the fact that the membership was way more mature, I mean sure, we had the occasional pee thread and whatnot but there wasn't alot of flaming going around. That site went through so many shifts it's retarded, cw.org, c-w, and now TCC (which I was a mod for and then got banned from because people are ignorant). But for better or worse, I'm here and I always will be. Been around since 2002 so I'm coming up on my 10 year anniversary pretty soon :D

fabvariousk

Veteran
I agree agent-smith. CannabisWorld was the classiest cannabis website ever.
That spice of life forum was pure magic.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
I think I would have been alright with Yummy,except he did not grow??? You grow?? I don't care if it's in a shot glass or a warehouse I can and will learn from ya..None grower? just another drama mama

missin OG is a true regret in my life...I never knew I had this much 'familia'...brudda's and sisters i'll never get to know now..

med_breeder

I feel bad for ICMAG sometimes. We blissfully linger over momories of OverGrow.We are like a widower who can't let go of the memory of his hot dead wife. Even though he is remarried.

The new wife icmag just sits there listening to us go on and on ....

"Remember the time on OG when..."

Icmag rolls her eys" Yes dear, ....sigh..."

itisme

Veteran
I love ICMAG.

I hate censorship and biased attacks on people.

Yummy didn't do shit to anybody and GN and crew took a vote and he was voted in. Then they booted him. That I don't like when I see so many useless posts that are not even close to as funny.

I love this site just like I love AMERICA.... That don't mean I think it's perfect and this is something that can be corrected in the future. Like the drug laws in America!

U

unthing

I feel bad for ICMAG sometimes. We blissfully linger over momories of OverGrow.We are like a widower who can't let go of the memory of his hot dead wife. Even though he is remarried.

The new wife icmag just sits there listening to us go on and on ....

"Remember the time on OG when..."

Icmag rolls her eys" Yes dear, ....sigh..."

hah so true. it's gone forever and nothing will replace it. ever.
wonder what happened if ic would disapper..

K

Kitsym

Screw this Yummy character, how about people like Hempy and SoQuick, DSOTM, LUCAS, etc.? those were real contributors.

i agree.. :yes:

OG was the first forum i went to for growing.... miss it... was full of hours of good info and BS! LOLOL

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
threads like this that have members names that have been banned or have just deleted there account get binned TOU violation. There are many many members that I have come to respect(Yummy not included) If we talk about them and send are well wishes the thread gets binned. It depends on who the members are your talking about I guess.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
I remember the Yummy vote thing to ban or let him stay. I thought the majority said to let the kid stay....... Why go on trail before a jury of your peers when the hanging has already been decided??? Anyway ,I used to pop into the threads just for a good laugh,but never took the time to trash him.There are more like him here but NONE quite as funny.:wave:

Last edited:

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
As they say your first is sometimes the best, or at least the one you look back on fondly.

I have said it before, Overgrow "put all the pieces of my life together". I had tried my hand at growing before that many times, but to me seeing Overgrow for the first time must have been similar to someone that believed the world was flat getting a view from space.
SCROG? who had ever heard of that before? It was just badass.

Yummy I never understood. always thought it was fiction.

peace
jip

Latest posts

Latest posts