What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Overgrow,Yummy Bud, How Myths begin.

Bunz

Yummy was like a car crash.............you just had to look. Love him or hate him, but his threads had more hits then 95% of the threads on OG.

Long time OG member...........even had the Overgrow The World t-shirt!!!!

U

Ultra Current

I was thinking about the Yummiesbud just the other day. I even posted a thread that was removed super fast....How pathetic as we have 1,000's of useless threads on hear that don't need to be here but his had to go.....Whatever......He was very entertaining.

I know its just so funny! They think that Yum Yum is going to take over the site or something. Why are they so against this harmless guy who is just the nicest guy with no life. He attracted so many people and thats a good thing. He was the most entertaining part of this whole site. Yum Yum get your shit together and finish your site already.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Yummy was great!! I still have him on my friends list!!
I never once felt sorry for him...he was an artist!! He played that part better than any I have seen attempt it-- I just wish I could have met him IRL...I bet sometimes it was a lot of fun...sitting there watching everyone think he was for real!!! Classic!!:bow:

Red Fang

Veteran
seriously, he clogged this site with useless gibberish and still there are threads crying out for him or others like him? And he had no life? what about all his groupies! If he was fiction or even if he wasn't, and still lurks here, bet he is laughing his ass off! Funny? Entertaining? Are you serious? He was so annoying I wish I could have kicked his ass over and over again. And I am usually a kind and peaceful person who would never think such things but he could drive anyone mad!

i just think to myself, i just found IC this year, i just started growing this year.....what is the title of this very similar thread that i post in 20 years going to be called? i can only wish that i was around in the days of OG and this yummybud character. ive fortunately been lucky enough to see a bit of crushes work lol. I just wonder who the legends 20 years from now will be?! What will my years of wisdom have brought me? Oh how i am jealous of all of you long time farmers/members

Red Fang

Veteran
believe me you missed nothing, just bitching over and over about wanting to ask a girl out and not having any balls, not having any balls to move out of the mom's basement, not having balls enough to be unafraid of his own shadow. If that is missing something, God have mercy on us all. common, this guy was one of the world's biggest loser or poser, one or the other. He does not deserve all this attention, that is all he was after. A useless troll, wake up sheeple!

believe me you missed nothing, just bitching over and over about wanting to ask a girl out and not having any balls, not having any balls to move out of the mom's basement, not having balls enough to be unafraid of his own shadow. If that is missing something, God have mercy on us all. common, this guy was one of the world's biggest loser or poser, one or the other. He does not deserve all this attention, that is all he was after. A useless troll, wake up sheeple!
i wasnt referring so much to this yummy character, as OG, and just experiencing the changes in growing throught the years

The Friend

At first I thought yummy aka "timmy" was just doing it for the laughs... after a while I reliazed he was dead serious and then it just got sad...he is still up to his old tricks on the GC forums... hahaha i miss how hard people use to rail on him and he just kept coming back for more...

growsjoe1

Premium user
Veteran
Anyone remember the Shark Tank...some of the best trolls ever

Those were some good days...LOL

itisme

Veteran
Yu,my was obnoxious and wasted bandwidth

Because your quoted post above was something that none of us could live without. Is is cannabis related? Is it even useful to anybody in anyway? No just negative energy bro. He never flamed anybody and many flamed him and if it was such a waste of bandwidth what the were you or anybody not wanting to read his stuff doing in there. It's not like he forced you into his posts, you couldn't help but read them and I think all those like you are just jealous you couldn't conjure up some bullshit and get an audience in here!

Yummy probably got and gets more trim than all you haters combined.

Last edited:

itisme

Veteran
Yummy was great!! I still have him on my friends list!!
I never once felt sorry for him...he was an artist!! He played that part better than any I have seen attempt it-- I just wish I could have met him IRL...I bet sometimes it was a lot of fun...sitting there watching everyone think he was for real!!! Classic!!:bow:

My point exactly. If he was serious nobody would withstand the flames that he repeatedly blew off like Jenna Jameson.

Hell this site even let Dongle69 go as they were really pissed to see Yummybud bullied off the site.

If you don't know Dongle69 had a shitload of knowledge, pics, albums, and assistance that was delivered right here, but due to their view of the mods abuse of power Dongle69 bolted... I do agree it would make it hard to mod his threads but come on guys, he was fucking hilarious if you were intelligent enough to take it for what it was. Entertainment and he was an Artist :D

Yes some come and go when it comes to forums but Yummy was banned after he won a vote to stay! IC no like cumming ?

Last edited:

castout

Veteran
Overgrow was awesome!!!! I remember Trixies Coffee Shop, the ORIGINAL WnB, and Tokahontas was an amazing woman!!!!!! Those were the early days of growing, and what days they were!!!!!

ete23

i used to troll yummy way back when, this was years ago though, ive been through many troll account here, maybe i wont get banned this time around. rip yummybud- the antichrist reputation, ha law school

ete23

dude i can talk about my diet, sleeping patterns, weed smoking, but what fun would that be when its all true, sad bye yummy, maybe one day we meet again, you had thousand of post right.. waste, bye, if u lurker now, pour some out for yum, smoke one for him

ete23

i piss on you, you a wart to me.. im talking yummy bring it

bring it and ill help you with your issues dude, lol