What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bay Area pot raids net 10 arrests and 22 pounds of marijuana

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
They didn't arrest pot smokers they arrested a drug gang that grew for illegal sales. The same people that will produce crack and meth for profit. I am pleased that the editor of the paper included that their was no evidence that these people were involved with medical cannabis. More editors should be as responsible.

Hey first post dude. Lots of us here grow cannabis. All cannabis is illegal in this shitty land of the free.

This isn't MethMag, so take your they'd cook meth and shove it where the son doesn't shine. So why don't you go cook up the crack and quit projecting.

There is no fucking evidence of medical, SO THE FUCK WHAT, does that mean we need to give two shits and lock up farmers.

Get a fucking clue. More first posters should pull their head out of their ass.

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Ain't nothing about it dank. Do you think for a second that they'd lock up top shelf indoor hydro? No fucking way they switch it out with mexi brick weed and sell on for free money.

:joint: