What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Red means stop DOH!

L~B

NEW YORK (Reuters) – Police stopped a driver for running a red light and discovered more than 500 pounds of marijuana inside his minivan, authorities said on Monday.

Clement Hunter, 30, was awaiting arraignment on Monday following his arrest on drug charges, authorities said.

Hunter ran a red traffic light in the city's Queens borough early on Sunday morning and tried to evade police for several blocks, police said.

When he was pulled over, the 513 pounds of marijuana stuffed into large garbage bags was partly visible inside his minivan, police said.

He faces 50 counts of felony possession of marijuana as well as charges of reckless endangerment and fleeing officers.

The source of the marijuana and Hunter's destination were still under investigation, police said.

(Reporting by Bernd Debusmann Jr., editing by Ellen Wulfhorst and Greg McCune)
500 + #s alot of drugs

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20101220/od_nm/us_crime_marijuana_odd

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
WORCESTER (MASS) — Two Lunenburg men have pleaded not guilty to drug trafficking charges stemming from a police seizure of more than a ton of marijuana.
The Worcester District Attorney’s office says the investigation began Wednesday when authorities discovered about 225 pounds of marijuana hidden in a tractor trailer in Lewiston, N.Y.
Federal agents joined undercover state and local police officers to deliver the drugs to 28-year-old Adam Frantz in Worcester.
He was later arrested in Lunenburg and a search of his home revealed about 2,000 pounds of marijuana, $100,000 in cash and materials related to a drug distribution operation.
A Worcester Central District judge on Friday ordered Frantz held on $100,000 bail. A Fitchburg District Court judge ordered 28-year-old Ryan Gravlin held on $50,000 bail.
It was not immediately clear if the suspects have attorneys.

the fucked up part is we would go and grab diesel from this dude back in the day... Always wondered why he didnt let us go upstairs..

shit like this is always going on around here

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
dont be runnin red lights,dont be rollin dirty when traffic is non existant either, go at rush hour to get cops per car ratio better or go in the rain, aint bacon wantin to get out in the rain

growshopfrank

Veteran
FWIW LEO's have been known to use imaginary traffic offenses as a ruse to get someone pulled over and searched when they (the LEO) have info that the guy is carrying. that way the victim thinks he fucked up not Ive been informed on common ploy

Yep. "I saw his tire touch the center line and wanted to investigate to ensure he was ok and not impaired."

So so true. They use these kinda excuses all the time around here. If they think someones dealin out of a house around here they jus watch it for an hour till someone leaves then pull him over search his car an try to flip him to be an informant an raid the house. Happens everyday round here.

S

stony2

dont be runnin red lights,dont be rollin dirty when traffic is non existant either, go at rush hour to get cops per car ratio better or go in the rain, aint bacon wantin to get out in the rain

great post. it's true, either train or rush hour and you're virtually safe. never seen a cop in these conditions & when possible i always drive in these conditions

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran

like you dipped into my mind and grabbed my thoughts..............
:thank you::dance013::cathug:

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I can't imagine running a red light with an OUNCE in my car... much less 500+ pounds. What a fucking idiot.

gdbud

go in the rain, aint bacon wantin to get out in the rain

You don't live in Washington or Oregon do you?
Cops here in the Northwest even ride motorcycles in the rain. If they never get out in the rain they would never meet thier quotas from Sept - June

Latest posts

Latest posts