What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fla. mom arrested after pic of baby with bong

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Your link didn't work so I found the photo here.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20013878-504083.html

It is a funny photo. A Texan went out of their way to call FL social services and now this kid is ripped from his mother.

Do you think there is a pix or two of little kids with beer bottles in their hands? I bet I could find hundereds of those types of photos.

I hope they arrest every FL parent who's kids obtain unauthorized access to their prescriptions.

Drug paraphernalia laws are immoral. That glass piece could be used to smoke MJ (so what) or it could have been brand new and clean as a vase from the FTD Florist.

Have any of us ever smoked out of an apple or Coke can? I bet we have.

They need to start arresting everyone in FL caught with an apple or soda can, because as we all know those items COULD be used to smoke MJ.

The police state of this nation and many of the various states puts the Nazis to shame.

:joint:

dexter840

YES!!!! i live literally less than 2 miles from this dumbass... this story is ridiculous and our local news won't let this die. she didn't post the pic on facebook a friend did, yeah great friend. also the father of that child is in prison for molesting- victim less than 12.
great family all around and i'm sad i have to share the same air as these people :(

Roflmao ohh damm that is kinda messed up I guess but I don't care waht none of y'all say that's still a cute pic. He has his lil had on the slide and all. Hell he might not have been smokin but he damm sure learned how to use it some how think he might have saw it used once or twice? Lol dammm shit pepole do .

Skyver

I think this is my 1st post? I had to comment, what an idiot also is that hair straighteners she has on the floor? I ain't being a killjoy but they can at anytime easily be left on. If they are not I take that back. I'm not saying i'm the most responible person in the world (far from it) But even if she was a good mother she should have realised that in todays climate, even a joke such as this is taken by the public to be more sinister, saying that, I wouldn't have my son pose like this. When he is a young man he can smoke & toke till his hearts content but as a child I try to keep adult stuff away from him, which is getting harder as kid's are bright.

P.S : The mum says's it's ok as he didn't inhale...

C

Cheeb

Crazy

Completely agree with Hydrosun - ZERO reason for this mom to be arrested and baby taken.

I'm failing to see anything illegal going down in the picture? Its a baby holding a water pipe - thats it.

Google "baby with beer" and there are literally thousands of pictures of babies holding beer bottles.

WTF is wrong with people. Like taking away the baby is going to do it good vs. being a comedic hit on the internet with some of their friends.

- all the haters need to get a life. There is nothing wrong with this. The fact that it was posted on facebook wasnt the brightest idea, but all in all not a damn thing wrong with it.

beer-baby.jpg

beer_drunk_baby.htm

C

Cheeb

baby_beer_cigarette.jpg

**EDIT - NOTICE

These are NOT MY KIDS. So any LEO or D'bags please dont come after me to take ma' babies away. But you wouldnt do that.. Beer, Cigs, n' Kids is COOL right?

kinesis

something tells me if the baby was photographed with a 40oz of beer or a bottle of xanax it wouldn't lead to an arrest.

Snowberry

I see a whole lot of stupid going on. The real victim is the baby. Just learn the lesson here without repeating it. I'm willing to bet the DEA is going to use this piss poor example for their next campaign poster.

Posting any pictures on the web can have far reaching unintended repercussions, this instance is case and point. Reminds me of the posted pic of Phelps taking a bong rip, only in Phelps case he could actually talk...about it.

According to the news article link the baby pissed clean, but that isn't the point. Stupid is as stupid does.

gates3rd

OMG I hope she gets her baby back ! a baby means all for a mum.

like many sayed here there: are many pics with babys and alcohol the drug that should get banned !! omg even with cancer sticks .... thx for the pics and the approval !

i hope all will work out for the baby who needs her / his mum , and all that hugs and love without it will get a criminal and end in a meth lab

but there are always 2 sides of a story ... maybe the mum is crazy depressive shizophrene and lost , it happends very often that mothers get a depression cause they have received the biggest gift in the world A NICE LOVELY BABY.

poor little baby all i can say ! but maybe it was just a funny pic and the one who send the pic online is a guy who doesnt get what he wants from the mother or a crack fight or whatever.

that teaches us never speak about it never share things related to the green stuff cause there are many jealous guys outthere who will do anything to bring you and your family down i have seen that alot in the past. the only thing they have is hate hate hate just hate all the time .... i couldnt live like that there are too many importand stuff going on.

sorry for my long statement i didnt sleep last night and when i read they take a baby from his mother it makes me sad

cheers

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
I see a whole lot of stupid going on. The real victim is the baby. Just learn the lesson here without repeating it. I'm willing to bet the DEA is going to use this piss poor example for their next campaign poster.

Posting any pictures on the web can have far reaching unintended repercussions, this instance is case and point. Reminds me of the posted pic of Phelps taking a bong rip, only in Phelps case he could actually talk...about it.

According to the news article link the baby pissed clean, but that isn't the point. Stupid is as stupid does.

We are all the real victims of this shit. The fact that the baby pissed clean AND it takes THIRTY DAYS for MJ to leave the system (especially if you are fat like that baby) IS the POINT.

Stupid is as stupid does applies to the government abuse of this family that was conducted in our names and paid for with our labors.

We are supposed to be free from government tyranny in this country, not happy to justify that tyranny because the victim wasn't as smart as average.

:joint:

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Somebody needs to give the friend a Darwin Award.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I fucking think these people at the moment they think of and do this shit needs a cap to their head but what makes me sick is these fucking assholes on Dr. Phil & shows like Cops and Judge Mathis who say Smoking MJ started them to harder drugs like meth, Crack, Herion, Coke.

How many here here have smoked and never boosted any needles in their arms or tried any other drugs.

MJ is a Gateway drug my fucking ass mofokers :no:

NUG-JUG

I'll bet the texas resident who called in feeds their 400 pound kids rib-eye, and carl's jr all day...