What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super lemon haze....post your pics

ibTheMan

Heres a pic of the srt8 leaf pheno, this bud was picked about 1 week early (i do it every time, to test and smoke while im harvestn) its still very good.

Attachments

• new slh 003.jpg
    new slh 003.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 16
  • 11-28-10 003.jpg
    11-28-10 003.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 11

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Well, for a company that gets kicked around like a red headed step child around here, that's some pretty dank looking stuff in a lot of those pictures.. the structure reminds me a lot of the G-13 Pineapple Express I ran a bunch of this year. I want to get some of these next time I order beans..

mgk :tiphat:

Momerath

Anyone run this outdoors yet? I got some lined up to go in the garden this spring, cuz this shit looks pretty fantastic. I bet I could get colas the size of footballs outside :)

Bud_Man10

Veteran
First pic is about day 54 the rest are day 63 (or there about). Flushed last night.

Peace
BM

Attachments

• DSC_0172.jpg
    DSC_0172.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0271.jpg
    DSC_0271.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 9
  • DSC_0272.jpg
    DSC_0272.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0276.jpg
    DSC_0276.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC_0277.jpg
    DSC_0277.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0280.jpg
    DSC_0280.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 11

tjo

life gardener
Veteran
some photos from the past..slh is always on my mind

SLH SCROG
picture.php

picture.php

SLH VERTICAL SCROG
picture.php

picture.php

meizzwang

No one spoke of the yield.How was it?

The yield from a feminized seed from more than half a decade ago was very low, but this was from only one seed so this isn't sufficient to judge the strain as a whole (this was the best GHS freebie I've ever received!) It's also hard to say if the seeds being distributed in the past few recent years are from the same parents or if it's a different spin-off version that might be more high yielding. Some think seeds these days are an improved version.

The flavor and odor is lemon dominant, but I notice a slight background hint of bubblegum to the individual I had-it was absolutely delicious! As mentioned in this thread, the high is strong, long-lasting and comfortable without a ceiling IIRC.

Latest posts

Latest posts