picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BloodyTreez

looks very resinous, very leafy as well, and possibly a low yielder. How much weight did you get off her, how was the smoke? how many days did you take her?

Very nice, DC's colors are mesmerizing. I really dig the purple frosty leaf trait DC has, i'm sure the trim would make some amazing hash!

bgb

All the DC"s look great, but they yield 9, 10, grams...gotta cross it with something that yields...........:blowbubbles:

yup. they usualy look real cool though, just like that one.

Yea, i have wanted to run DC for awhile but for the next few runs yield is really important for me and it's yields are just too low for commercial grows obviously. I know it's absolutely amazing smoke though, and just like alot of "elite" cuts even though it yields low it's some of the best smoke around. I'm planning on grabbing a pack eventually though, i have to try it sooner or later.

Anandaground

Veteran
First of all :thank you: for all the kind words! :)

Nice!
Did I see a two-headed girl?

Aight - one of the two plants was double headed since I cropped it once... ;)

wow, super nice plant. glad i got a pack of these.

Thankz and good luck with them! :yes:

looks very resinous, very leafy as well, and possibly a low yielder. How much weight did you get off her, how was the smoke? how many days did you take her?

Don´t know yet, coz the pix are up-to-date...
I took the 1st plant after 7 weeks, the second ist still alive and I´ll take her after 8 wees...
Low yielder? Mos def :D

picture.php

Very nice man!

+rep :D
Thankz ;)

looks good bro ;)

Danke Bro :wave:

Very nice, DC's colors are mesmerizing. I really dig the purple frosty leaf trait DC has, i'm sure the trim would make some amazing hash!

Thank You too... Yeah unfortunately I got not as much trim to make a solid piece, but I´ll definitely try Deep Chunk outdoors, so then I hope to get enuff... :)

Very Nice! What did you veg them under and for how long?
First under CFL 200W, then under 600W MH - vegged about 5 weeks...

All the DC"s look great, but they yield 9, 10, grams...gotta cross it with something that yields...........:blowbubbles:

Indeed - now that´s the next step of course... :D
Here´s my DC father - I selected out of 3 the one with the shortest nodes and widest leafs... :)

picture.php

@bozga & DIGITALHIPPY & etinarcadiaego & MapleMonk & 1000ARMSofKALI & B. Friendly: :thank you:

Very nice DC, Ananda!

Hope ya don't mind me posting a few shots of mine....?

Thank You :) Of course I don´t mind - Your gr8 shotz of an incredible plant are very appreciated! :yes:

Yea, i have wanted to run DC for awhile but for the next few runs yield is really important for me and it's yields are just too low for commercial grows obviously. I know it's absolutely amazing smoke though, and just like alot of "elite" cuts even though it yields low it's some of the best smoke around. I'm planning on grabbing a pack eventually though, i have to try it sooner or later.

Nah DC is never ever interesting for commercial growers. It´s definitely something for afghanica lovers and very interesting for breeding.... :canabis:

Nah DC is never ever interesting for commercial growers. It´s definitely something for afghanica lovers and very interesting for breeding.... :canabis:
[/LEFT]
[/CENTER]

Yea, i do grow for personal use mainly but at the moment i need some money as well so i'm going to be running Sensi Star and Blockhead again plus some other strains. They are still great smoke too which is good, but the DC has been on my "to grow" list for a few years now. Like you said, it's great for breeding too. I have seen a bunch of DC crosses that look amazing, especially the ones that have a high yield but still have the frosty purple leaf trait from the DC, a few of the recent DC cross pics i have seen were nominated for POTM. I really want to try a pack of Cannacopia's Lapis Mountain Indica.

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Those shots are nice, but I can not get over folks drooling over a tiny gal like that. Is it not possible to grow this strain to a decent 4-6 foot size?
H

Anandaground

Veteran
Yea, i do grow for personal use mainly but at the moment i need some money as well so i'm going to be running Sensi Star and Blockhead again plus some other strains. They are still great smoke too which is good, but the DC has been on my "to grow" list for a few years now. Like you said, it's great for breeding too. I have seen a bunch of DC crosses that look amazing, especially the ones that have a high yield but still have the frosty purple leaf trait from the DC, a few of the recent DC cross pics i have seen were nominated for POTM. I really want to try a pack of Cannacopia's Lapis Mountain Indica.

I can understand that 100% - I also wouldn´t "waste" Watts of energy only to get such a low yield...
Sure it´s a awesome breedingt tool - I expect plants with longer nodes but still lovely bud to bringem kinda on their knees with DC... :D The pix of the Strawberry Cough cross are simply breathtaking...
:jawdrop:

Lapis Mountain Indica
This is a hybrid of two pure Afghan populations. The ‘Pure Afghan’ seeds were obtained by a private contractor while doing soils research in Afghanistan. The seeds were collected directly from a hashish farmer, and smuggled back for us to look through. We found the plants to be relatively stable, but we wanted a slightly earlier selection so we crossed the best females with our select Deep Chunk pollen, to add some genetic diversity and western improved characteristics, all the while keeping the line true to its afghan heritage. The flavour from these plants is unmistakably classic Afghan, with a slightly increased yield over the ‘Pure Afghan’ inbred line. Our selected mothers produced some of the nicest black hashish we’ve ever made, reminiscent of the finest Afghani black hash of the early 70’s. When asked about the specific region, all our friend could tell us that the seeds came from a small village close to what his company deemed the largest untapped Lapis deposit in the country, thus the name Lapis Mountain Indica. Yield is average (300-400 g/ sq m). Indoor flowering: 8-9 Weeks
Harvest outdoors mid-October.
Yeah that Lapis Mountain Indica Indica strain sounds really nice....

DC will also be interesting to cross it with other stuff with afghanica genetics inside as Afghan Delight e.g. :)

Those shots are nice, but I can not get over folks drooling over a tiny gal like that. Is it not possible to grow this strain to a decent 4-6 foot size?
H

Well if swim has got the space and time to do this, swim can do that and show us the results here... :D
For me it was just the first (and indoor probably last) testrun to just get an impression, what this genetics are about... ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts