What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

midwest growers unite

Dr. G

hey i thought there was a midwest growers thread but ive been searching and cant find one so ill start my own

anyone is really welcome but id like to talk to some people from more in my area

im somewhere at the edge of the midwest group

i grow under5400w with co2 and botanicare nutes in promix in 7 gal pots 20 plants flowering at all times

my strains are in my sig

i also have an outdoor plot with my cuz about a hr away from me

heres my growroom

CIMG5641.jpg

CIMG5639.jpg

CIMG5630.jpg

CIMG5569.jpg

CIMG5520.jpg

Last edited:

Dr. G

CIMG5524.jpg

CIMG5522.jpg

CIMG5524.jpg

CIMG5526.jpg

CIMG5527.jpg

CIMG5550.jpg

ill post more later now i have to figure out if this store has the 33" trinity that i broke a few weeks ago

raythat

Whatupdoe ,from Michigan Tha D I am currently running epk reefermans early purple kush 6 weeks into flowering , 600 watts for veg 1000 watts for flowering in all coco in 5 gallons buckets all foxfarm nutes

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
i was right about to make a midwest group as well. beat me to it, but i'm glad there are others on the same page. reppin' minnesnowta with lake superior backdrop.

currently got 2 KKSC S1's, 2 annaC NYCD F2's, 3 Subcool JTR's, and 3 Alfred Vietchunk's ready to go into flowering. i'll get some pics later.

Dr. Giggles

Whatup fellow midwesterners. I'm quite the newb compared to you guy's but i'm workin on it.

Here's my first grow. (from bagseed)

And here's a little of my current grow.
F-13, blueberry and sour punch.

I just got my veg room goin so I can keep harvests more consistent

Last edited:

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
Triple C's!

Triple C's!

central coast representer, east of the mississippi, south a canada, north of missouri, to the west of lake huron :rasta:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Representing from Chicago:

Above are 5 AnnaC NYCD F2's, flowering since 5/28/08. They all look female to me. :frown:

To the right of the NYCD's are 5 Thai Stick Sativa's from Gypsy Nirvana. Popped on 4/1/08, already five feet tall. I think they've finally stopped stretching, maybe a little bit more but hopefully that's it.

Clones of my Flo moms. Harvested a crop of Flo two weeks ago, curing now...

:rasta:

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
Howdy Chaps, I reckon I stand for the prairie, in the shadow of abe I sow. Running Blue Nepalese, north indian hashplant, sweet tooth and sweet widow, and sour D, down from Reef's diesel kush, with endless sky in bloom right now in the big rig. There are more of us down here, but the wod takes some one almost every month. Happy Buds folks.
H

Retardo Motabon

Seenyourmember:0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like Iowa outdoor is shot (except for guerrilla tree grows) and it's only been summer 3 days! Hello to the heartland.

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
whats up fellas? over the weekend i setup my hb finally. MSG, chemDkush, AP11xErdpurt, SSxPIMMP, stankonia, and my stankhashes will finish the last 5 weeks under my 600w hps. i moved all my TWs and the DPBS into my new 150w veg cab to chill for 3 weeks before the lights being flipped back.

Midwest representin!!!

Midwest representin!!!

What up midwest! Central IN here. Running C99, KQ Sweet tooth#3, Home wrecker and veging some local strains.

Glad to see the midwest stand up!

Dr. G said:

Man Dr. G what is this. They look almost identical to my KQ keeper pheno. Can be taken as early as 42, but I like it a best at 48-52 days. She dont put out much unless trained and veged for 5-6 wks but she will put you out!

Props to your ladies.

B

bighogg

Bookmarked!!

Hell yeah, i finally have a home on ICMag. :jump:

Dr G. Major props man, that is some great looking shit! I also like how you used the PVC pipe/plastic to make ur walls. much much easier than 2x4's and sheet rock like in the old days.

:rasta:

J

Jebus11

Midwest Represent! Lol, Ill have grows to contribute in the years to come :p But just watching for now.