What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Scrogrow with bomb seeds

scrogrow

Bomb Seeds Medi Bomb #1 Cannabis Seeds

Bomb Seeds Medi Bomb #1 is an Indica dominant hybrid of Bomb #1 and a hand selected Dutch pharmaceutical strain (medical cannabis seeds). Medi Bomb #1 stays relatively short; around 70-100 cm and thanks to the Bomb #1 influence has great yield and a powerful hit, which gives an Indica dominant look to the plant. Short wide leaves that grow from small internodal points mean the overall effect is of a short/medium height, squat and bushy plant. When ripening, Medi Bomb #1 will produce a very thick coating of dense white crystals covering the buds and upper leaves. Thanks to very high levels of CBD (cannabidiol), Medi Bomb #1 has a strong calming effect, relaxing body and muscles. Medical marijuana users also report Medi Bomb #1 inducing a deep relaxing sleep fighting insomnia and similar complaints. To maximise the resin production and get the best out of Medi Bomb, it is recommended that it be kept in total darkness for the last few days. This strains yields are considered superb, the flavour is a sweet and sour with a strong aroma and pleasant smoke.

Type: Indica/Sativa (Indica dominant)
Indoor/Outdoor: Indoor/Outdoor
Plant Height: Short-Medium (70-100cm)
Indoor Flowering: 7-8 Weeks
Harvest Outdoor: Sep-Oct
Yield: High (450-500g/m²)
Stoned/High: Strong, body stone

Had the opportunity to run these power medical related strains, anyone who knows me knows I can't stop growing hahaha

Massive shout to bomb seeds for this opportunity

Here's the baby's

picture.php

Again thanks to Dan and the bomb seeds squad (pun intended)

One love

Nameste

Last edited:

superx

Veteran
There is no holding you back mate..

You got any jaffa cakes left or did you ferking scoff them all?

Will be keeping a beady eye on this...

scrogrow

There is no holding you back mate..

You got any jaffa cakes left or did you ferking scoff them all?

Will be keeping a beady eye on this...

Hahahaha only jaffa I got left are the JaffaDawg and the jaffa glue pie hahaha nom nom nom

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I like my growflix autumn series. This is gonna be another one of those awesome threads. I can just feel it!!!

scrogrow

picture.php

Medi bomb second from the right

Flower has started so we will see a few flower shots coming over the next few months!!

Latest posts

Latest posts