What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

DTOG's Bunny Ranch

Bmac1

Veteran
5 stars making a comeback. Fuckin haters!

Triple Nova spears look tasty and the D looks killer. Can almost smell her from here.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I gave it a 5 star yesterday and I never rank threads. Honestly if you think this or the last thread by DTOG is anything less than a 5 star thread you are a clown and just hating. Keep up the great work DTOG, I salivate every time I am in here looking at pics and descriptions.

U

useless.gardens

So I have a few LED fixtures around my flower area. Some of them have diodes that have burnt out. Being the cheap bastard I am, and needing instant gratification I picked these up earlier.

View Image

I already have a couple extension cords with sockets and splitters (2 bulbs per "fixture") . So just need to pop the "bulbs" off these and hook em' up.

cheap?

im using them right now. i have 3 over my dwc cloner (beard maker)... something like 4500 lumens (for 3) @ 43w (ish).

they work awesome.

my G ==> its not cheap... you meant to say ...inexpensive!!! or in your case "a thrifty bastard".

heave-ho onward to 5 stars !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
So I have a few LED fixtures around my flower area. Some of them have diodes that have burnt out. Being the cheap bastard I am, and needing instant gratification I picked these up earlier.

I already have a couple extension cords with sockets and splitters (2 bulbs per "fixture") . So just need to pop the "bulbs" off these and hook em' up.

Get a couple of these and really light things up!

https://www.amazon.com/8T8-Splitter-Standard-Converter-Commercial/dp/B06ZZ6RY4H

I originally bought mine to use with CFL's but it was just too much heat in a small space. the LED bulbs are much better.

Earlmarne

Man, watching this thread is starting to cost me money.
Ordering more beans than I can go through effectively and looking for more. Got a udub cut coming that Ive had in the works for 3 years now. Freakin happy about that.
That tripple nova looks freakin awesome

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Just threw out that 5*
I'm with ChemDgMillionre - that TripleNova looks so tasty. How is the smell?

Thanks man. I haven't even tried to smell it yet. Most of the time I have so many flavors going, after about 5 mins in the room, my fingers/nose are ruined for trying to smell specific plants. Smell test usually comes once it's going into jars.

Get a couple of these and really light things up!

https://www.amazon.com/8T8-Splitter-Standard-Converter-Commercial/dp/B06ZZ6RY4H

I originally bought mine to use with CFL's but it was just too much heat in a small space. the LED bulbs are much better.

That thing is awesome ! I'm definitely getting one, prolly two of them. I just bookmarked that page. Thanks for that !

Man, watching this thread is starting to cost me money.
Ordering more beans than I can go through effectively and looking for more. Got a udub cut coming that Ive had in the works for 3 years now. Freakin happy about that.
That tripple nova looks freakin awesome

That's awesome about the U-Dubb, good for you man. Yeah I have a problem with seeds. By the sounds I guess that problem rubs off if you hang out around here long enough, lol. Pretty soon intsead of buying more seeds than you can grow. You'll be making more seeds than you can grow. And ain't nothing wrong with that.

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Here's a couple of those LED's in action. Bright as fuck. Made the mistake of looking into one of them while it was on.....yup white dot's everywhere.

picture.php

Koláček

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
GMO

picture.php

Death Skunk - it really does smell like skunk too. Not so much on a direct smell, but leaning in a taking a whiff, while standing back up, the skunkiness hit me.

picture.php

picture.php

Chem D

picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
Stopped and saw one of my buddies that just got in a serious car wreck. He hit a ditch that was basically a ramp(that's how steep it was) at 60 mph. Car did two flips in the air , end for end. EMT told him if he wasn't wearing his seatbelt he'd be dead.

So anyways....he gives me a small tote of an outdoor plant he grew. Shit looked like the shittiest shit ever...lol. But made some nice looking BHO. Got back 5.5 grams from about 1/4 pound of material......I told you it was shit, lol.

picture.php

King Rat

Thanks man. I haven't even tried to smell it yet. Most of the time I have so many flavors going, after about 5 mins in the room, my fingers/nose are ruined for trying to smell specific plants. Smell test usually comes once it's going into jars.

exactly, smell test is only possible for 2 plants haha
rubbing one plants resin on the left hand and the other on the right.

Stopped and saw one of my buddies that just got in a serious car wreck. He hit a ditch that was basically a ramp(that's how steep it was) at 60 mph. Car did two flips in the air , end for end. EMT told him if he wasn't wearing his seatbelt he'd be dead.
wow wish him a speedy recovery

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
People cut fresh flowers into envalopes and sniff those to stop cross contam.

Looking good dubtrog

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
That gmo looks like it's going to stack well.

Sorry to hear about your friend going all Dukes of Hazzard. Hope he recovers right quick!

I rated the thread! 1 is the best right? Hahahaha j/k 5 star thread all the way!!

ChemDgMillionre

Veteran
hahahahahahhahahahahhahahaha the fu*king haters... too dang funny.
always hating when they need to spend some more time in the garden.

hit you up with a 5 star rating my G.

triple nova looks sick !
chem d looks sick !!

your only problem is so many strains which one to smoke next.

I highly recommend the Plano tackle box approach :dancer:

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor

So anyways....he gives me a small tote of an outdoor plant he grew. Shit looked like the shittiest shit ever...lol. But made some nice looking BHO. Got back 5.5 grams from about 1/4 pound of material......I told you it was shit, lol.

View Image

That’s what I call, taking nothing and making something! :dance013:

PaulieWaulie

Veteran

View Image

That's a 5% return, makes me feel pretty good about my 10%!

DoubleTripleOG

ICMag Donor
That's a 5% return, makes me feel pretty good about my 10%!

I'll be telling him today, bro I get more back from my trim than your buds gave me. See me and this dude have been friends for over 20 years, Had a few falling out's over the years. A few years back we were growing together. He's not the most motivated person.

So I would get upset when he wouldn't water when I couldn't be there to do it. Then he wouldn't mix nutes according to the program I was using. He's more of the "wing it " type. He had actually said to me once 'you don't do anything special, all you do is follow the instructions on the nutrient bottle.

That was the final straw. The following year, was the year I grew alone and crushed it. Got over 30 lbs. that year. His total harvest that year was less than 1/2 lb. Arrogant as it may seem, I said to him....."so all It takes is following the instructions in the label huh ? " So now every chance I get, I give him a little jab to the ribs with a smart ass comment. Cause well, that would've been like me telling him playing guitar well is easy, nothing to it. Cause he can jam on guitar and I can't.

U

useless.gardens

there was a news story about 8 to 10 years back about two bodies in a field of fine cannabis somewhere in Tennessee.

turns out the two owners & growers of that plot had a falling out about ferts.

furious about the feed schedule, they pulled guns, and killed each other like some wild west stand off. bodies lay "facing each other" right in the area where they kept water & supplies.

you & your "wing it" friend are better apart. :)

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts