What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2013 Fall / Harvest picture contest....

Status
Not open for further replies.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
OK.... folks the boss... has cranked this party up early...... let show or best idea's....

who knows..... MAYBE U could be on the NEXT cover of ICMAG5..... the real deal~baby
published and such... even, making U the next up and coming Cannaotographer ....

spread the word folks.... NOW TAKING ENTRIES......

OrganicBuds

Veteran
I am still harvesting, but I am posting up pics for sure. Just give me another week or two. I am thinking a picture with my two dogs, some nugs from this years outdoor harvest, pumpkins and other squashes. Throw them in a pile and take a picture.

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
picture.php
album.php

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I am still harvesting, but I am posting up pics for sure. Just give me another week or two. I am thinking a picture with my two dogs, some nugs from this years outdoor harvest, pumpkins and other squashes. Throw them in a pile and take a picture.

better yeT.... dress the dogs like pumpkins.... carve the pumpkins like dogs... then light a big bonfire of trim.... and snap the shot....

J/K .... be careful w/ fire

Adrift

Veteran
picture.php

my entry.. had a real hard time choosing just one photo. but i really was drawn to the leafs in this photo!

good luck everyone

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Chemical Blue under a Black Light ~
picture.php

Wasnt sure if this pic was according to the rules. If not Ill use pic #2.

MY OFFICIAL ENTRY ~
picture.php

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
LOL. No kidding, huh? That thing has been going around town for a couple years now. We have been passing it around, leaving it at friend's homes to freak them out. Now it's my turn to leave it somewhere. Gonna hide it in a buddy's woodpile when he isnt home.

Is it just me or is anyone else creeped out by that little troll pic. I feel dirty now, I need a shower...

Gold Hill Ganja

Veteran
LOL. No kidding, huh? That thing has been going around town for a couple years now. We have been passing it around, leaving it at friend's homes to freak them out. Now it's my turn to leave it somewhere. Gonna hide it in a buddy's woodpile when he isnt home.

Oh man that's fucked up, but I like it, come out to get some wood and bam shit your pants, then u go back inside and change your drawers haha. What would be good too is to put it in the back seat of his car and angle down the rear view mirror a little so when he looks up to back out, BaM scary troll lurking. Lol good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.