What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Competition GROW CONTEST WINNER: Noreason gardens

stiff

Veteran
Thanks for sharing those pics. What a joy going through your thread. Subscribed!
Keep up the good work.

marzian_alien

Hai perfettamente ragione, anche se cloni delle leggere differenze ci sono state, ad esempio le sfumature viola\gialle\rosse che un paio avevano di più e le altre meno.

Thank you both guys. The taste of this pot is nothing really special but I like it more than a lot of other.

Thanks Krull, this plant has some purple hide in the DNA, just give it a little of cold and\or high termal excursions and that's the result.

About the leaves....I really don't like to keep'em off. I think it's not good because the big leaves are energy sources and not energy consumers.
Sometimes I cut some leaves for one mainly reason, increase airflow between flowers, but this plant doesn't produce high density flowers, I kept RH not lower than 55% this run without any mold sign, really nice!

Thank you bro, gotta fill a couple of bowl together sooner or later

Thank you too bro, I agree 100% dwc and rdwc rocks on the root zone.

Some more shots to share with you all:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
Looks like your plant is lacking some nutrients. Might be Mg? or maybe it's just such a type of strain?

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Magnificent !!!

and great to watch...
:tiphat:
Too kind :)

Thanks for sharing those pics. What a joy going through your thread. Subscribed!
Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the nice words

Super pretty flowers and you do really good photos. 😎

My lens has been weed-only dedicated lol

Looks like your plant is lacking some nutrients. Might be Mg? or maybe it's just such a type of strain?

Long time ago..but I remember that cross and no, it was not about nutrients, just that plant was growing like that, but at the end of the day I remember beautiful flowers with giant calixes under all that canopy.

View attachment 18713087
Are these leaves supposed to have a yellow outline? or is it lacking nutrients?

I would say both. They could have been in the last flush phase, better said, starting the flushing phase. Flushing is a trigger for the plant (not always) making the leaves yellowing and purpling. The pattern created depends by temperatures and light irradiation but mainly by the plant itself and its DNA expression.