What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sad News on RC...PLEASE READ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Gypsy, we need that old OG Grow FAQ! Maybe ICMAG can somehow gain access to all the old info and incorporate it into this site?

Here is to hoping.....

:joint:

In a perfect world man.....in a perfect world.....who knows, maybe, someday?

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
Good news! Finally glad to have at least some sort of resolution. No jail time rocks, shows a changing attitude IMO :yes:

Euphrates

First I'v heard of this news in awhile. Man, that seems like such along time ago. Hoping all goes well for RC and friends.

It would be neat to get some of the material that was on OG over to ICM.

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Am most relieved to hear of this outcome for RC. Imagine going through so many years of worry and stress.
Very happy to hear after all is said and done that RC (et al) can finally put this behind and go forward! :ying:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The punishment is still to strict in my opinion. He shouldn't have even been shut down. Don't be happy about stuff like this, just be relieved a little. It's not time to be happy till pot is legalized.

Muleskinner

Veteran
If I was RC I would immediately re-start OG, obviously with a different domain name since the pigs stole the original

Status
Not open for further replies.