What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Snowdog and Mass Super Skunk

Crazy Composer

Medicine Planter
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back in the saddle again eh? Good news. Very good news. :smile: now we'll see what you can really do. :wink:

O

OHenry

I have been lurking, waiting in the dark, to jump out and BLOW UP! I've got my arsenel together, a strain list to die for, and more friends than most have in a lifetime :) WHAT MORE COULD I ASK FOR!!!

cannigrow

:wave: Ohenry, how do these mass skunks look? They're at around 55-60 days or so I'm estimating. Just got fed a last small dose of koolbloom over a week ago, and pure water since. Before that they were on a diet of gh 3 part with big bud, LK, hygro, blackstrap and floralicious bloom. Smells super good, especially when seperated from the herd.

How bout some pics of that strawberry d you mentioned? That sounds splendid.

The smaller one:

The big girl:

O

OHenry

id let her go another 10 days with just water. 70 days has worked well with me.

thanks for stopping by canni!

The color of the pistils in the first picture bring to mind a tropical paradise, hehe. Good looking buds. Is the Snowdog seeded?

I know what you mean about posting pics, I haven't had anything going for so long it's pitiful. Now that I have something growing I have no digicam. Sidenote: never let your kids take your digicam on a fieldtrip.

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
that mss looks awesome? i can't wait to get another run at her now my cloning situation is all set. do have have any more pics of her?

Latest posts

Latest posts