What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trumpy Bear

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway
trumpy-bear.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
:laughing: But Trumpy Bear is only $40 and on Amazon you can get a Make America Great Again hat (with the USA flag) to put on his head for only $8.99!

.... it's extra special cheap 'cause it's made by CHUNG Underwear and produced in China! :biggrin::tiphat:

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
Just got my license for this year myself..Yeehaw..What's it stuffed with is my question cause if its like trump its full of shit lol..Trumpy bear lol a discredit to a good man teddy r...

soundman

Would you guys stop with the political bullshit. This is a cannabis forum. Go somewhere else and talk your hate.

soundman

You don't have to click on the thread if you don't want to.

Title didn't say Trumpy Bear Hate Within

For a bunch of stoners there is so much vile and hatred.

I am a vet and love my country and fellow citizens despite who may be President at the time. I never stoop so low to disrespect the highest office of our Republic / Democracy.

Politics have gotten so ridiculous the last few years. Why can't people see it makes no difference in whose party is in power. The establishment is both parties equally. Trump just put the whole system on its side.

Step back and smoke a bowl. Fight the NWO not each other.

R

Rubber Chicken

I am a vet and love my country and fellow citizens despite who may be President at the time. I never stoop so low to disrespect the highest office of our Republic / Democracy.

Politics have gotten so ridiculous the last few years. Why can't people see it makes no difference in whose party is in power. The establishment is both parties equally. Trump just put the whole system on its side.

I'm not even American but the world gets smaller everyday, so it affects the world..... and it's not even a Republican vs Democrat thing, it's the fact that the President himself is so shamefully and disgracefully self obsessed and delusional that he is a danger to us all.

It's so clearly about him first and his ego and not 'his' people.

Which would be ok if he was just a regular citizen, but for a President??

Al Bundy is not impressed.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
420giveaway

You better just get used to the fact that a LOT of people don't like trump, and don't want him to be president. Or if you don't, then get ready to be unhappy a lot.

Did you really think people were going to come on this thread and say, "Oh how cute, looks just like our beloved leader"?:laughing:

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Fight the NWO not each other.

No need to waste any time fighting change, it's going to happen regardless.

2035 is right around the corner, it's already a done-deal, we can all evolve or get outa the way.:tiphat:

..... but let's get back to Trumpy Bear, I notice that he doesn't have any clothes on, just a collar and cuffs, why is that, is the creator of Trumpy Bear trying to say something???:whistling:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
What Trumpy bears fellows can learn, is in the Video from 1947. ;-)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23X14HS4gLk

the interesting thing is that we are doing the same thing again, even if it is slightly different. you have the people divided, by sex, sexual orientation, sexual expression, color, race, (old school), old, young, muslim, jew, christian, atheist, trump fan, trump hater, right, left etc etc. so really we already arrived at the same point where we are totally divided just waiting to be led to the slaughter. instead of human individual rights we have group rights. ie gay rights, black rights, woman's rights and on and on.

divide and rule at it's finest, gobels would be proud.

OldPhart

I don't know about NWO, but there are powers that be that are pulling the strings that most people never realize. I believe the powers that be are getting ready to shit can the US Dollar. You can't extract all the wealth, and just keep printing more money for 40 years, and not expect the house of cards to collapse. I expect to see food lines within the next 5 years, and I bet Trump will get the credit for it.

GSPfan

Veteran
I recently came across a bit of an enigma. There was a video of Trump calling republicans stupid and saying they would vote for anyone. The video has since been erased from the internet. Lots of people claim to have seen it including a few friends of mine that I believe 100%. There is also posts about the missing vid on reddit. But now the vid is gone, replaced by a fake meme of Trump with the same quote but falsely claiming it came from time magazine. This seems like the video really was erased and confusion tactics were used in its place. This got me thinking. If the video is real then there is a zero percent chance that the Trump hating media mafia missed it. This could mean a few things. The video could have been an impressive fake and msm didn't want to touch the story because they knew it was fake (unlikely). Or Trump and the msm collaborated to make the vid disappear (unlikely). Or it could be that Trump has the power to stop the media on issues of his choosing (unlikely). Or it could be that the msm doesn't really hate Trump but rather have a different objective, dividing the people, and Trump is there main tool to achieve this goal. It's like they couldn't have Trump hated because of something real. They much prefer half truths and twisting words to continue the divide.
One thing is clear though, the msm is filling people with blind hate.

I recently came across a bit of an enigma. There was a video of Trump calling republicans stupid and saying they would vote for anyone. The video has since been erased from the internet. Lots of people claim to have seen it including a few friends of mine that I believe 100%. There is also posts about the missing vid on reddit. But now the vid is gone, replaced by a fake meme of Trump with the same quote but falsely claiming it came from time magazine. This seems like the video really was erased and confusion tactics were used in its place. This got me thinking. If the video is real then there is a zero percent chance that the Trump hating media mafia missed it. This could mean a few things. The video could have been an impressive fake and msm didn't want to touch the story because they knew it was fake (unlikely). Or Trump and the msm collaborated to make the vid disappear (unlikely). Or it could be that Trump has the power to stop the media on issues of his choosing (unlikely). Or it could be that the msm doesn't really hate Trump but rather have a different objective, dividing the people, and Trump is there main tool to achieve this goal. It's like they couldn't have Trump hated because of something real. They much prefer half truths and twisting words to continue the divide.
One thing is clear though, the msm is filling people with blind hate.

Lol going full on Jeff goldbloom only works in the movies.

You've hit the nail on the head....the msm is making us dislike neo nazis, supremacists and nationalists for no other reason but division. Those groups of people only bring kindness and love to the table. Why any dislikes them is beyond me.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts