What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No-till questions

CampoPlaya

I had a few questions about going for a no-till grow for next season. Current outdoor grow is going great, doing 100 and 200 gal smart pots and after this years harvest, i wanted to prepare the soil/pots for a no-till grow, that way the soil can do its thing for a few months and be ready for the next season, but im a bit lost about where to start and what do i need to add/do to the soil to get the process going. We grow 100% organic and re-amend the soil every year, but ive always wanted to try the no-till method and see what the results are. Any help would be much appreciated!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
if your soil is good you just stop reamending it... focus on microherd, bennies and worms ect. i havent been doing it for long.