What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM

ULMW

SEPT 4

SEPT 4

Couple pics...

Attachments

• BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM      .jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM .jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 11
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 9

Holeshot22

Black Domina x Erdpurt

Black Domina x Erdpurt

Hey mate .!! Hope your grow goes well. You certainly won't be disappointed with this strain. Incredibly hard resinous buds .Great smell, taste of fruity cream. The high is a strong body stone . Great for sleep . Always puts me to bed.

ULMW

Greetings Holeshot22,
Those are looking mighty fine! Thanks for the link and encouraging support. Ace Seeds are truly a level above when it comes to genes and beeding quality, not to mention "on- line" support and magnificent customer support.
Have grown Black Domina a few times but keen to see what happens with the Erd Purt in the mix.
How long did yours take to finish?
Thanks again, and Happy Growing!

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
You can expect very hard, resinous, strong smelling skunky/afghani buds and terpenes from the elite Black Domina cut (selected in my city in the late 90s), with the extra earliness from the ErdPurt.
bd alone is already fast as fck...
[/FONT]

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi wasup,

Black Domina is indeed a quite fast flowering indica dominant strain.
Black Domina 98 elite female we grow here in our area finishes indoors in approx 9 weeks of flowering. But Black Domina is an indoor strain so it doesn't start the flowering very early outdoors, it finishes in late September/early October around 37ºN.

The Black Domina x ErdPurt cross shows much better its earliness compared with straight Black Domina when it is grown and flowered outdoors, in fact everything crossed with ErdPurt makes the cross to start the flowering outdoors a few weeks earlier than without ErdPurt.

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]great...

i am at round about 50....the seeds i popped for outdoors all began to show first pistols round about the first of september(i think it were all indica dominant indoor nanners)...i got some earlyskunk cross this year which showed 2 weeks earlier..but i guees only bd *erdpurt or erdpurt will do the trick to harvest in early october...but i am go def for bd*erdpurt eheh...

[/FONT]

Last edited:

ULMW

Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt does look beautiful !!! Thank you Ace Seeds for yet another gem. She is coming along so smoothly. The two untopped ones are almost uniform in height and width so great for spacd filling or sea of green grows. The topped one in the large pot is equally as impressive. Looking forward to how she builds from here and how her aromas develop.

Attachments

• BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT   .jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT .jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 11
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 11

ULMW

23 Sept

23 Sept

Thank you Ace seeds these plants are stunning. Expressing their excellent genetic heritage. Aromas building and visable resin coating leaves at the budsites and all over the plant is sticky.Hope these pics do her justice she deserves. 5th wk now 4 or 5 to go... Mi thinks...

Attachments

• Ace Seeds Blk Dom 98 x Erd Purt fem  .jpg
    Ace Seeds Blk Dom 98 x Erd Purt fem .jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Blk Domina98 x Erd PurtFem..jpg
    Blk Domina98 x Erd PurtFem..jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 9
  • Black Domina x Erd Purt 5th wk  .jpg
    Black Domina x Erd Purt 5th wk .jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 11
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 11
  • ACE SEEDS BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT 5TH WEEK .jpg
    ACE SEEDS BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT 5TH WEEK .jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 15
  • Black Domina x Erd purt.jpg
    Black Domina x Erd purt.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 10

wasgedn

thx alot ulmw for the updates...
but would you using bbcode from youre pic album youre work will shine much more bigger over the screen...like in this thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216164&page=197

no offense but i hate that attached thumbnails...a lot of oldskoolers and breeders here using it too...but thats so 90ies.....
..its a shame...again no offense..
yes you can see them in big , but you have to wait for every pic , thats totally not 2017:biggrin: sorry

ULMW

thx alot ulmw for the updates...
but would you using bbcode from youre pic album youre work will shine much more bigger over the screen...like in this thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=216164&page=197

no offense but i hate that attached thumbnails...a lot of oldskoolers and breeders here using it too...but thats so 90ies.....
..its a shame...again no offense..
yes you can see them in big , but you have to wait for every pic , thats totally not 2017:biggrin: sorry

Greetings Wasup,
Thanks for the likk and support. I am sorry but I am not a tech fan in that sense I am old school. I do not have time to really put them into album and then onto threads and maintain them regular that way. Sorry. I can do what I can do and a double clixk to see the photos is as best mi can offer fi now. Apologizes and Happy growing!

ULMW

25 SEPT

25 SEPT

5 WEEKS and I am loving these plants!!! Ace Seeds may be the best in Sativas without any doubts , but people should really get to know them for the indicas too!!!! My Lord!!! These plants genetics are solid!!! See the uniform untopped plants in 10l pots and then the larger topped plant in a 25l pot and they stay very uniform in their structure , ideal for the indoor gardener! Buds are already looking well formed and full density is the way they seem to be developing. Leaves are also glowing with resin and she is really smelling sweet! Niceness!!! :plant grow:

Attachments

• 20170925_104348.jpg
    20170925_104348.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170925_104314.jpg
    20170925_104314.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170925_104236.jpg
    20170925_104236.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 20170925_104210.jpg
    20170925_104210.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170925_104205.jpg
    20170925_104205.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 20170925_105336.jpg
    20170925_105336.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170925_105435.jpg
    20170925_105435.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 8
  • 20170925_105148.jpg
    20170925_105148.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 10
  • 20170925_105136.jpg
    20170925_105136.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 10
  • growroom
    growroom
    26.1 KB · Views: 17

ULMW

Now into her 6th week and she really has some great resin already and some stigmas turning to orange and bracts are filling more. Should be a fairly fast finisher I think. Lets watch n see.
Happy growing!

Attachments

• BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic1.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic1.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 12
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 2.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 2.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 12
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 3.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 3.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 11
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 4.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 4.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 9
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 5.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 5.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 9
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 6.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT pic 6.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 9

deepwaterdude

Now into her 6th week and she really has some great resin already and some stigmas turning to orange and bracts are filling more. Should be a fairly fast finisher I think. Lets watch n see.
Happy growing!

Very pretty girl, ULMW, getting beefy;) If I may ask, when do you drop the Nirvana on longer flowering girls, say your KC x Thai or Zamaldelica? Great day to you! dwd

ULMW

Thanks DWD! Pray you and your garden are well and life treating you good. "Drop the Nirvana ", lol! Sounds Atomic!!!
If you mean when do I reduce the use of Nirvana then I do that at Flush onwards so 2 to 3 weeks before harvest.
If you mean when do I use it then basically I use it all the way thru the grow. I water by hand and go 2 to 3 days between feedings.
Hope that helps.
Best wishes to you and Happy Growing!

deepwaterdude

Thanks DWD! Pray you and your garden are well and life treating you good. "Drop the Nirvana ", lol! Sounds Atomic!!!
If you mean when do I reduce the use of Nirvana then I do that at Flush onwards so 2 to 3 weeks before harvest.
If you mean when do I use it then basically I use it all the way thru the grow. I water by hand and go 2 to 3 days between feedings.
Hope that helps.
Best wishes to you and Happy Growing!

Very helpful, ULMW, you understood correctly;) I feed every day, so I may conserve it for 2 x a week;)