What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

malawi x panama

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
I couldn't wait to try mine. At 3 weeks since harvest, the jars open with a blast of cough syrup fumes and gasoline. When I spark it the initial Malawi notes fade a bit and there is a definite background of incense in the exhale.

1:22 One hit. 1:28 second hit 1:30 third and fourth. No billowing clouds issuing forth here. I cough easily, even though I take small hits. This little pipe holds about 4 hits for me before I toss the rest. I do not like to smoke to the bottom or to ash.
picture.php

1:44 I'm enjoying myself.Its a pleasant high. There is that feeling around the eyes that good weed gives me. Its quite strong. I'd be alright bank fishing but I'd probably walk in circles if I went metal detecting. I'll grow this again.
2:40 Yes. Really strong but not at all a sleepy couchlock type high.

ULMW

Lovely big plant and now focusing on flowering after nearly 4 wks stretch. Nice lemony aromas from Panama already showing when branches rubbed. Looking forward to this one.
Photo shows her pon the left and Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt Fem (topped) next to her on da right.
Happy growing!

Attachments

• Malawi x Panama Fem.jpg
    Malawi x Panama Fem.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 22

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Buddler, yes samples have been very good with an immediate head rush followed by body stone very pleasing

Hi Borderliner,

I'm glad you are enjoying with your first tokes of Malawi :)
It can only improve after a good curing ;)
Wish you enjoy her and best wishes for your current Panama x Malawi grow in flowering. Thanks for your feedback and for supporting our work :yes:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I couldn't wait to try mine. At 3 weeks since harvest, the jars open with a blast of cough syrup fumes and gasoline. When I spark it the initial Malawi notes fade a bit and there is a definite background of incense in the exhale.

1:22 One hit. 1:28 second hit 1:30 third and fourth. No billowing clouds issuing forth here. I cough easily, even though I take small hits. This little pipe holds about 4 hits for me before I toss the rest. I do not like to smoke to the bottom or to ash.
View Image

1:44 I'm enjoying myself.Its a pleasant high. There is that feeling around the eyes that good weed gives me. Its quite strong. I'd be alright bank fishing but I'd probably walk in circles if I went metal detecting. I'll grow this again.
2:40 Yes. Really strong but not at all a sleepy couchlock type high.

Hi Claude Hopper :)

Thanks also for sharing your first impressions about your Malawi harvest. Glad you find the effect intense and pleasant :dance013:
Sounds like you got a Malawi with quite interesting terpene profile, the aromas and taste will fix better after proper curing.
Wish you enjoy your otdoor activities with her! :biggrin:

Claude Hopper

Old Skool Rulz
Veteran
Hi Claude Hopper :)

Thanks also for sharing your first impressions about your Malawi harvest. Glad you find the effect intense and pleasant :dance013:
Sounds like you got a Malawi with quite interesting terpene profile, the aromas and taste will fix better after proper curing.
Wish you enjoy your otdoor activities with her! :biggrin:

Thanks, Dubi! I think this Malawi smells right, she's just very fresh in the jar and the aroma is powerful.

Borderliner

been a bit over a month curing so here is a smoke report on mxp. Smell is mixed with several notes and is hard to pin down but pine scent is prominent. Smoking in a one hit recycler actually get 2 good hits. Onset is immediate and goes straight to the head and lasts several hours leaving with some body stone. It's up energetic motivating leading to some activity and very social when shared with friends. My limited description does not do it justice but can tell you have been smoking it exclusively for a good 2 wks and could easily be my everyday smoke if didn't have a good supply of zamaldelica which I prefer over anything else I've got.

G

Thanks,Borderliner!You actually fit in a zamaldelica report as well :)
So would you say you liked the m x p better than the malawi?

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
been a bit over a month curing so here is a smoke report on mxp. Smell is mixed with several notes and is hard to pin down but pine scent is prominent. Smoking in a one hit recycler actually get 2 good hits. Onset is immediate and goes straight to the head and lasts several hours leaving with some body stone. It's up energetic motivating leading to some activity and very social when shared with friends. My limited description does not do it justice but can tell you have been smoking it exclusively for a good 2 wks and could easily be my everyday smoke if didn't have a good supply of zamaldelica which I prefer over anything else I've got.

Hi Borderliner,

Thanks for the feedback and smoke report on the Malawi x Panama :) I'm glad you find this cross more energetic, social and motivating than pure Malawi, which is usually more narcotic and introspective.

I also choose Zamaldelica as my favorite sativa for happy, social, energetic and uplifting effects. Then Purple Haze x Malawi, then Congo and Tikal.

Last edited: