What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Mites Just Fucked me in the ASS

EastCoast710

just like the thread states. week 5 of flower.. and I have a pretty automated system I can leave for 2-4 days. and I had taken in clones from a family member who said they were clean. I still quarantined.. sprayed.. dunked in just about EVERYTHING u can imagine..

3 weeks later after I got them I noticed a mite here and mite there in the veg room.. so I sprayed with just about everything and they just kept coming..

so we scrapped the flower room. might make it into an oil and then a Salve for my back for personal stuff.. but I cant sell any of it nor do I want to .

but the question is..
is there anyone here in Massachusetts that has extra clones of anything good? that are Clean no mites or bullshit..

I'm like about to lose everything ive worked for all because this back injury and a failed grow because of mites after paying back all my buddies and family now I have to ask to borrow again t o get by till harvest.. now the problem is.. I don't have enough clones right now to fill my room if anyone does and wants to be nice and donate to a very good cause I would be more than willing to give you some of the end product as long as your in western Massachusetts..

depending on the cut might be able to afford a donation but as of now I'm wrestling to get my bills paid in 15 days

Not in Mass. but I feel your pain.
The best nutrient you can give your plants is your shadow.
Bump, hopefully you find what you need.

brown_thumb

Wow, you could tell the mites were... umm... well... you know what they did to you. If you noticed it then those must be some awfully large mites!!

YetiOG

just like the thread states. week 5 of flower.. and I have a pretty automated system I can leave for 2-4 days. and I had taken in clones from a family member who said they were clean. I still quarantined.. sprayed.. dunked in just about EVERYTHING u can imagine..

3 weeks later after I got them I noticed a mite here and mite there in the veg room.. so I sprayed with just about everything and they just kept coming..

so we scrapped the flower room. might make it into an oil and then a Salve for my back for personal stuff.. but I cant sell any of it nor do I want to .

but the question is..
is there anyone here in Massachusetts that has extra clones of anything good? that are Clean no mites or bullshit..

I'm like about to lose everything ive worked for all because this back injury and a failed grow because of mites after paying back all my buddies and family now I have to ask to borrow again t o get by till harvest.. now the problem is.. I don't have enough clones right now to fill my room if anyone does and wants to be nice and donate to a very good cause I would be more than willing to give you some of the end product as long as your in western Massachusetts..

depending on the cut might be able to afford a donation but as of now I'm wrestling to get my bills paid in 15 days

I think chunkypigs is in mass is he not? Maybe hit him up he spreads the love around.

Im sorry but the thread name is hilarious and brought me here... bugs crawling around uo there is no good... sorry to make a joke in a rough tine take care hope thi gs look up

giroldo

I'm in Boston and I would love to help you out. I've got quite a few strains in the vault including some elites. A couple cuts I brought in had some aphids here and there but I nuked em all for a few weeks and everything seems good. The only thing I've seen as of late is some springtails jumping around in the runoff. Let me know if you need my help,you don't have to compensate me. Also, yes Chunkypigs is in Massachusetts and he's a very generous gentleman.

I'm in western mass myself and hope you get clones. Mites are a bitch bro, I run into them often. If you need smoke or anything let me know

Andyo

Veteran
opticians

opticians

Wow, you could tell the mites were... umm... well... you know what they did to you. If you noticed it then those must be some awfully large mites!!

Maybe you need a trip to the opticians
spider mite are visible to the naked eye.A

Speed of green

what did you spray them with?

i used avid and floramite in rotation on some mites i had once and it barely phased them. Then i used forbid 4F and it completely worked. been mite free for a couple years now.

Might be worth it to try and save them.

good luck!

Junk

but the question is..

My sympathies mang. I lost a whole tent of moms once to mites, it was devastating.

RedACD

Sorry for the bad news. Any luck on getting the mites under control?

After hearing about clones bringing stuff into the home and going through a little bit of that myself earlier this year I think I'm going to sick with growing from seeds.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Its very easy to find great plants for mothers from seed. When you find gems from freebie seeds its even better.

-Funk

Drewsif

Sucks but don't let it get you down. Im afraid to go large scale because i dont wanna take a loss. Dont be a pussy like me. Some of the best bud I've smoked had webs. Just picked em out and kept on blazing.

AWDTERROR

Guys stop spraying them chems!!

Make a bath with water and dawn soap. Flip plants over and dunk them in it, leave then submerged for a few minutes. I know it sounds crazy but it litterally takes them out first try, even chem resistant mites.
I do this with every new clone I bring in and I never have mites now
You will thank me later.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Sucks having the loss, Sorry to hear. You've still gotta get rid of the mites as part of the reboot. Maybe a fogger in the grow room?

AgentPothead

Just this guy, ya know?
That sucks man, did you ever get back on your feet grow wise? I cannot offer any clones but might be able to throw you a seed or three.