What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My Last Blue Dream

mushroombrew

Veteran
Well the masses have spoken and they don't want Blue Dream anymore. At least on the West coast.

This is by far the best indoor hydro cut in existence.

Fast and heavy. Ultra Hazy smell even at 7 days post harverst. And devastatingly sweet smelling at the same time. Bubble hash has an almost camphor/menthol quality. A real Dream.

So what should I do with her?

I bet in 20 years this bitch will be a diamond again. And nobody will have her as market choice will soon make her extinct.

NEW OG WORLD ORDER IS IN EFFECT... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

So I was thinking about selfing her and preserving her in seed form?

What you guys think?

I made some hybrids that are going ballistic 12 days into flower.

yts farmer

Veteran
Nice one Bro do u no if I can get hold of any in the UK

That will probably depend on who you know, seen someone around here say they know the gelato is herevin the uk, wether that member has it or has access to it is another story.

Peace.

yts farmer

Veteran
Well the masses have spoken and they don't want Blue Dream anymore. At least on the West coast.

This is by far the best indoor hydro cut in existence.

Fast and heavy. Ultra Hazy smell even at 7 days post harverst. And devastatingly sweet smelling at the same time. Bubble hash has an almost camphor/menthol quality. A real Dream.

So what should I do with her?

I bet in 20 years this bitch will be a diamond again. And nobody will have her as market choice will soon make her extinct.

NEW OG WORLD ORDER IS IN EFFECT... YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED...

So I was thinking about selfing her and preserving her in seed form?

What you guys think?

I made some hybrids that are going ballistic 12 days into flower.
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1764040]View Image[/url]
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=73599&pictureid=1764041]View Image[/url]

12 days of 12/12:kewlpics:

Peace.

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
Keep a clone or two and try to find some pollen or self it. The plant looks like a real keeper. Give it a few years, bring it back out and call it something else. Most people won't know anyways. Most everything now is a hybrid so its all good.

-Funk

Chunky Sloth

Definitely self her. Blue dream is quality smoke and a great producer. Up north bubba kush fell out of popularity, then around 2010 people are going nuts for pre 98 bubba kush seeds. So yourself a favour and save her.

mushroombrew

Veteran
Definitely self her. Blue dream is quality smoke and a great producer. Up north bubba kush fell out of popularity, then around 2010 people are going nuts for pre 98 bubba kush seeds. So yourself a favour and save her.

I know right. Like the old becomes the new. So funny how humans behave.

Raho

Veteran
Looks like you have the real thing.

Blue Dream is a kickass haze.
Taste, effects, yield, bag appeal. That plant has it all.
Lost my cut last year :-(

Maybe not "flavor of the month", but I would keep a full jar on hand at all times.

If you don't have the resources to keep a mother cut of her, this might be the time to put a setup together.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
It blows my mind how unpredictable the human mind can be. Overnight, Miss Chicago/via New York now southern belle, yawns at the mention of Blue Dream, right at the Dreams full potential being realized, OG she says smell like dirt, "It's an earthy smell, not mold", I say under my breath...wait a minute...I never had to argue about the total quality with a 'user', from that point on it's been a small skirmish with proclaimed connoisseurs, and mostly females? I think It's more female attitude/versus male thinking=total confusion, the times are a changing fast...

Latest posts

Latest posts