What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My new shed

Tentme

I told my guy I needed 3 more breakers, thanks for the input. How would you do the ac for that area?

I'm trying for a perpetual system is the goal. Not sure how I should set up the area to do that. 1 veg light and 2 flower light. All about 60 days flower. Then would like to start a new group each 30 days.

getpulse.co

You will absolutely need a good minisplit (I suggest Mitsubishi Mr. Slims). They are pretty easy to install, we just need the appropriate power hookups.

I mocked up your space in SketchUp and things are going to be tight with your dimensions, but definitely doable. My opinion is that with that area, it would be difficult to do that type of grow.

PWTO2Kx.png

Veg room - botanicare 2x4 flood tray with a botanicare 70 gallon res underneath it

Bloom room - 3x6 flood tray

Tentme

Wow I appreciate the set up. It's a tough spot because it makes it difficult to get around the plans to trim, water, etc.

Was planning on soil because that's what I've always done. Would be open to trying something different.

How would you regulate the air flow? Or intergrate CO2?

getpulse.co

You're asking a lot out of that space!

In the bloom room you have about 1' of clearance to walk around each side which is tight but you would put the table on casters so you could push it up against the wall to create a bit more space when trimming. I would definitely get a little drip system going for only 8 plants. Cooling will depend if you are dead set on a sealed CO2 room, personally not a fan of switching out tanks so the only rooms I build that get CO2 are ones with natural gas hookup for CO2 burners.

Tentme

Today I put in some batted insulation in the eves to fill that space for when I spray foam.

Hung the boxes for the outlets and bought some wire to run.

Taking my measurements again I came up with 7’ 6” L x 7’ 6” W x 7’ H total space. I have a 4x4 and 5x5 tent. Thinking of using the 4x4 for flower getting a smaller one for veg. Will still build a shelf in the veg tent to have the upper 2’ for clones and cupped plants then the lower part for vegging.

Not sure how I’ll do CO2 or venting yet. But I’ve officially done away with the 30 day rotation I was hoping for.

Doing it this way I will not need quite so much power. I’ve been trying to get an electrician to stop by but it’s too small of a job for most to take the time.