What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TEST RUN 2017 ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANGMAI X KALICHINA ELITE F4 FEMS

ULMW

Thank you first and foremost to Ace Seeds , Dubi and Luis and all involved at Ace Seeds. Am more than delighted with my first order with you and how smooth all has been. Lovely stealthy delivery too , even had me puzzled for a good few minutes. Hehehe! Handy gifts too!

Well now under the April 11 Full moon I soaked one of these precious seeds.
Tomorrow, onto root riots and under 250W DIGI MH Phillips Bulb.
Later the flower tent is a DIGI Dimable 600W HPS

Grow is Full Coco
Nutes Canna Coco A + B
Bio Bizz Root Tonic first week only feeding.

Now, I pray for a good grow with a happy plant. I look forward to sharing the journey with all here.

Thank you again to Ace Seeds.

Fantastic! I have some of these seeds on the way. I'm very interested to see how they perform for you. I also ordered some Ethiopian...

I love coco it's such a great medium. I've been wanting to try a coco Hempy bucket type setup. Maybe the missus will buy me an ec / ph metre for my birthday? I'll have to start dropping some hints.

Good luck with your grow!

ULMW

Greetings PandyFackler,
Good to grow together. Hope your seeds arrive soon. Coco is so easy to work with and the Hempy bucket a winner idea too. I ran Ethiopian hempy last year with a massive harvest. So get that bucket drill that hole 2 inches up add your perlite upto and over the drill hole and I used a coco perlite mix for the hempy and only a 10L Hempy bucket. Was a lot of fun and when the roots hit that reservior , Kerpow!!! They force the plant to grow super strong.
Did not need too much EC metres and PH ing either. I bought all that used it twice. Plants vibes tell me more than numbers fortunately at this point. Still if I were doing for large scale then I see the benefit more in the EC and PH metres etc, etc.
Happy growing !!

ULMW

APRIL 12

APRIL 12

Planted seed into Root Riot Cube and set it in Pure Coco coir in a small pot under a Lucilu Electronic ballast 250W with a 250W Phillips MH to start her on her journey.

Attachments

• Thai Chiang Ma X Kalic China Elite F4 Fem from Ace Seeds April 12 2017 in Root Riot and Pure Coc.jpg
    Thai Chiang Ma X Kalic China Elite F4 Fem from Ace Seeds April 12 2017 in Root Riot and Pure Coc.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 12

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW :)

Thanks for suppoorting our work. I'm glad you have received your order and that you are already start them! :) You are a very passionate cannabis lover, hopes this passion translates into beautiful plants. Best wishes!

ULMW

APRIL 13
Life!!!
Seed germinates into Root Riot cube.
Thanks again Dubi and Ace Seeds

subrovka

nice!! I just harvested the first round of Thai x Bubba K. and put them back to reveg..didn´t have a test smoke yet but all of my 4 girls smell soo good, lovin it! looking forward to yours, keep it up bro!!

ULMW

APRIL 15

APRIL 15

Greetings Thai x KaliChina

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS THAI X KALICHINA FEM APRIL 15.jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI X KALICHINA FEM APRIL 15.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 9

ULMW

Subrovka, Greetings and thanks for checking in. Good to hear that you harvested and that the girls smell so good. Am already buzzed just imagining how the taste will be. Thank Dubi for his great interest in sativas and especially Thai's.

ULMW

April 20

April 20

Thanks Ace seeds Lovely Aligator tails.

Attachments

• THAI CHIANGMAI X KALICHINA 5 DAYS.jpg
    THAI CHIANGMAI X KALICHINA 5 DAYS.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 10
Looks like a happy youngster my friend. I'm always very excited to germinate seeds, there is so much potential wrapped up in those little beans. Seeing Subrovkas results has me itchin to do some bean poppin asap.
ULMW, I hope this isn't too personal of a question, are you an Ethiopian national? I grew up in London in the U.K. and I had some friends from the Ethiopian community, I found them to be kind, gentle, beautiful people, and some of the best cuisine on the planet for my taste buds!

PF

ULMW

Greetings PF.
Thanks for the updates. Since that photo a new set of leaves are pushing thru. I have already lots of joy from looking after this plant. She is currently the strongest of all my recent germs. Ace seeds really are good genes. Good vibes too!
Glad you enjoy Ethiopian culture and have met the Ethiopian community in London. I prefer not to disclose my personals here. Needless to say I Love Ethiopia!! I too love Shiro Wat and Yesom Megob. Enebla!( Let's eat)

Consolidated

420giveaway
Nice to see your alligator tail girl.
She is real beautiful and she will be better and better.
See you around.

ULMW

2nd set of leaves

2nd set of leaves

Nice to see this lady grow and grow.

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA.jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 13

ULMW

APRIL 23

APRIL 23

Lovely Thai x Kalichina energies as she raises her leaves towards the light. It brings such joy to see her in the garden with her other lady friends from Ace and Cannabiogen. It feels like taking a mini vacation as I visit each seedling and plant pot to greet them daily. Giving them feed , light , air and space to the best of my ability and they reward me already with such tranquility and continous visual happiness, I am a very grateful farmer. Thank you Ace seeds for these great seeds.

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS APRIL 23 THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA.jpg
    ACE SEEDS APRIL 23 THAI CHIANG MAI X KALI CHINA.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 9
  • ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA APRIL 23.jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA APRIL 23.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 11

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
I rarely shop anywhere but the Ace site. The help that Dubi gives to his customers is such a blessing. I don't have any of these Thai x Kali China seeds. I am running a couple other Hybrids of the Kali this year. I think she was the prettiest plant in the room last year. Best of luck with the rest of your grow. Peace

ULMW

Farmerlion, Greetings and thanks for dropping in and your kind words. Much appreciated. I am happy to hear how the KC made you feel and I agree Dubi and Luis and Ace Seeds crew are doing a mighty mighty works which I too am highly thankful for.
Lovely catalog of strains. Got my eyes on some of the Linited Edition Malawi x Panama for later. Already got a whole years worth of seeds with various atrains from Ace that have to run first! Happy growing!

ULMW

MAY 3

MAY 3

Topped two days ago.
Had a leaf break , sorry my little lady. I was very anxious when it happened but she showed greater strength and has grown even more since topping. She is my current favorite in veg chamber. Her stem is thick as some plants get only after a month of growing. I am really loving the huge thai leaves as big as my hand , too.

Attachments

• ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA   .jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALICHINA .jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 15
  • ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALIC CHINA           .jpg
    ACE SEEDS THAI CHIANG MAI X KALIC CHINA .jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 17